Donator credits and ironman.

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Doctor drop
Premium Donator

Donator credits and ironman.

Post by Doctor drop » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Hello friends ,

My iron ironthsbro and my main doctor drop swapped around 7500 credits (from my main to iron)

seems like i cant get back my 7500 from store its stuck in the store,

By all means if thats how it was ment to be no problem, i see the benefits of that to flush abit of the credits in the long run, but maybe put a warning before depositing all the credits, because im sure it can build some sort of frustration among us players.

On a personal level im not 2 affected by it but im sure if someone bought 10k credits for 50b in game and decided he wants it back on his main and was never prompt for it to say hey you cant get it back.. Could create headaches in the long run.

Cheers guys

Nazuths
Developer

Re: Donator credits and ironman.

Post by Nazuths » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:27 pm

It is indeed meant to be one-way only. I'm not sure why anyone would put credits on their ironman if not to spend them. It's basically the equivalent of donating for your ironman and then changing your mind before even buying anything.

Nevertheless I guess a warning screen would be useful. We thought it would be obvious since it's just another form of donating.

Doctor drop
Premium Donator

Post by Doctor drop » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:40 pm

i figured it was meant to be one way, i transfered thinking u could purchase a whip without a voucher (my mistake for not reading)

Now that im trying to put it back on my main its a double kick in the cahonas, but all good just trying to mention a post so others dont get affected.

Cheers.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Rapsey wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:27 pm It is indeed meant to be one-way only. I'm not sure why anyone would put credits on their ironman if not to spend them. It's basically the equivalent of donating for your ironman and then changing your mind before even buying anything.

Nevertheless I guess a warning screen would be useful. We thought it would be obvious since it's just another form of donating.
We should convert it back for people who didn’t know lul.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:59 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:13 pm We should convert it back for people who didn’t know lul.
I'd consider it, but we should probably put in the warning first.

Doctor drop
Premium Donator

Post by Doctor drop » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:30 am

agreed.