problem with rules.

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Ryan
Staff Manager

Re: problem with rules.

Post by Ryan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:43 am

That's great.

I literally told them both not even 5 hours ago that it's boosting and should not be allowed. That is my current stance.

And no, I don't think we will. If you want this "prestigious armor" play the game like you're supposed to. The argument you're trying to throw is no different to boosting kills. "But hey.. there's no one in the wild.. no one to kill. Plus me boosting with my mates isn't effecting anyone else's game play". Why is it so easy to accept kill boosting in wildy as a rule but not this.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:49 am

There must've been some miscommunication on being allowed to run flags with 4 or 2 people, as you cannot even start the game with only 2 people. I may have misunderstood the running the flags stance vs the afk accounts bit but now that's it been clarified I'd like to apologize for any confusion I may have caused, as it was only ever my intention to make sure no one was going to get in trouble.

Please forgive me.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:51 am

Ryan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:43 am That's great.

I literally told them both not even 5 hours ago that it's boosting and should not be allowed. That is my current stance.

And no, I don't think we will. If you want this "prestigious armor" play the game like you're supposed to. The argument you're trying to throw is no different to boosting kills. "But hey.. there's no one in the wild.. no one to kill. Plus me boosting with my mates isn't effecting anyone else's game play". Why is it so easy to accept kill boosting in wildy as a rule but not this.

Kill boosting in wild is a completely different thing, running flags for an entire set still takes upwards of 40-45hours of constant running and it’s been done since the beginning of pkh. Why now all of a sudden there is a problem with it when I was asking these questions months agoe? Nobody seemed to care then, everyone gave the same answer that it was fine etc, going so far as mods even putting alts in so we could run flags?? But now for no reason it’s a big concern and it’s a new rule that you’re not allowed to run flags.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:10 am

It’s never been a “new rule”. I have NEVER said “yeah cool, they can do that if they want”.

And who said it was a big concern? You’re making it so much bigger then it has to be. My stance is, its boosting. I’m sure everyone else without your conflict of interest would agree with me.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:17 am

Ryan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:10 am It’s never been a “new rule”. I have NEVER said “yeah cool, they can do that if they want”.

And who said it was a big concern? You’re making it so much bigger then it has to be. My stance is, its boosting. I’m sure everyone else without your conflict of interest would agree with me.
You’ve never said it’s boosting previous. that’s also a bold statement to make saying everyone would agree without my conflict in the situation. You have people like Adam who just insta dick ride any opposing side I’m on, so it’s far from everyone agree’ing because it’s me who is on a specific side with this matter. It’s a big deal because it’s something I am currently working on along with others who all play different time zones and you just single handly killed cwars apart from maybe events..

This all being said I’m quite positive that your new “ruling” won’t get changed because even if you realize that you’re making a bad decision you’ve already made it and won’t revoke what you’ve previously said. Just sad to see content that was is already targeting such a niche group of people has just been fully killed off.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:22 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:17 am
Ryan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:10 am It’s never been a “new rule”. I have NEVER said “yeah cool, they can do that if they want”.

You’ve never said it’s boosting previous. that’s also a bold statement to make saying everyone would agree without my conflict in the situation. You have people like Adam who just insta dick ride any opposing side I’m on, so it’s far from everyone agree’ing because it’s me who is on a specific side with this matter. It’s a big deal because it’s something I am currently working on along with others who all play different time zones and you just single handly killed cwars apart from maybe events..

This all being said I’m quite positive that your new “ruling” won’t get changed because even if you realize that you’re making a bad decision you’ve already made it and won’t revoke what you’ve previously said. Just sad to see content that was is already targeting such a niche group of people has just been fully killed off.
This entire argument is bold coming from someone that's been punished and banned multiple times for boosting already. If I recall correctly, it was my decision to allow you to come back and play again in the first place. But then again, perhaps that was also a bad decision "I've already made".

Just sad to see some people never change, trying to abuse boosting mechanics yet again. But you're right. I won't change my mind to please the minority. If people want rewards from a game, they can play it the right way. That's all there is to this.

End of.