Locked account

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Bigred105
Rookie

Locked account

Post by Bigred105 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:15 am

Hey guys been a while since i last played this account but apparently my it got hacked or something and now luckily whoever it was got locked out but now so am i. Tried looking around for the correct place too post this or any topics similar and couldn't really find any so i hope this is in the right place. Just wondering what i need too do in order to unlock it and change my password or whatever in order too play again.

Ely
Honor Player

Re: Locked account

Post by Ely » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:49 pm

This is the correct section to post in viewforum.php?f=58

Please read the ‘read me’ topic before posting your recovery thread. Please be sure to use the format provided on this thread.

Bigred105
Rookie

Post by Bigred105 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:33 pm

I don't mean too be annoying and repost here but i'm just curious how long it might take for the reply too come through. I made it 6 days ago and haven't heard any info on if ill get the account back or not specially seeing as it still has the premium donator status on it i purchased back when i played alot still. Filled in as much info as i could on it.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Anywhere from same day responses to up to a week. It's hard to predict these things since there are so many factors. I can confirm Ely works very hard to do the job of multiple admins and still excels at it, and I thank you for your patience.

Senior Moderator

Post by 026 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Hey Bigred105,

Are you sure you’ve clicked submit after you typed your post? I cant find it anywhere, which might be the issue here.

Good luck.

Bigred105
Rookie

Post by Bigred105 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:55 pm

I could've swore i did. I guess i didn't though if its not showing up. my apologies it appears what iv been waiting on is my own stupidity lol ill make it and be sure too click submit this time. sorry for the confusion. Just looked and apparently i saved it too draft :^) just done the big dumb i guess