Need help guys!!! Asap pleass

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Afrii61
Premium Donator

Re: Need help guys!!! Asap pleass

Post by Afrii61 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:59 am

Rizz0 wrote:
Afrii61 wrote:
just tried it bro saying u got already the latest update of java even tried downloading some old java versions like 7 45 and above.
Uninstall java.
Restart Computer.
Download Java here:
https://www.java.com/en/download/
Restart Computer

Java 7 hasn't seen a public update released since like 2015. if you are trying to install java software it will automatically detect what version you are using and look for an update for that version, which in your case is Java 7. You need to completely uninstall Java to correctly download Java 8, the correct version.
i'l try it bro but what i know im rn on java 8 version 201 so that is the latest version right ?

Rizz0
Premium Donator

Post by Rizz0 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:05 am

Yes that's most recent, it never hurts to still uninstall and download, i assumed you were using java 7 still cause you said you installed java 7 45 and above. good luck.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:05 pm

Both the Windows installer and the portable client have their own Java included (Java 9). These clients should work even if you don't have Java installed at all.

Please go to your Documents > My Games > PkHonor folder and run Play PkHonor (with black screen).bat. The output in the black screen may tell us more about the error you're encountering. A screenshot of that would be helpful.

Afrii61
Premium Donator

Post by Afrii61 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Rapsey wrote:Both the Windows installer and the portable client have their own Java included (Java 9). These clients should work even if you don't have Java installed at all.

Please go to your Documents > My Games > PkHonor folder and run Play PkHonor (with black screen).bat. The output in the black screen may tell us more about the error you're encountering. A screenshot of that would be helpful.

here u go bro hope u understand somthing about it idk wtf it says/

https://gyazo.com/dc0afbe7cdfbcbd684eaff43ce1facd0

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 pm

We've figured out what's causing the issue. Still working on a solution.

EDIT: Fixed. Your client will auto-update the next time you run it and after that it should work.

Afrii61
Premium Donator

Post by Afrii61 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Rapsey wrote:We've figured out what's causing the issue. Still working on a solution.

EDIT: Fixed. Your client will auto-update the next time you run it and after that it should work.

hell yes broo its working thx after a few atempts ıt said error connecting to update server but i got it working rn thank you very much rapsey !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.