Client problems

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Zeke v2
Honor Player

Client problems

Post by Zeke v2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Ever since this new update has been added, I have been having loading issues such as general areas, players, npc's, items; so forth.

I was wondering if there is a way to fix this.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: Client problems

Post by Rapsey » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Could you explain what you mean by "loading issues"?

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Rapsey wrote:Could you explain what you mean by "loading issues"?
You’re sysadmin and don’t know what loading issues means? Smh! Google loading issues and fix this mans loading issues!

But yeah, gotta be more specific. I’m assuming by loading issues and his basic description, he’s probably talking about objects not rendering?

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Slap a ho wrote:But yeah, gotta be more specific. I’m assuming by loading issues and his basic description, he’s probably talking about objects not rendering?
Perhaps. Or maybe they're loading more slowly, or sometimes they load and other times they don't. Maybe only a few objects have problems loading, or maybe it's everything and he gets stuck on the good old "loading - please wait" dialog. Who knows.

Zeke v2
Honor Player

Post by Zeke v2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:55 pm

I deleted my cache and redownloaded it and its working fine again.

Also I noticed someone get stuck in a corner spot in the duel arena, and he could not fight back it was "do u like me" VS "Dragon est" Dragon was unable to fight back

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Post by Sit skillz » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Zeke v2 wrote:I deleted my cache and redownloaded it and its working fine again.

Also I noticed someone get stuck in a corner spot in the duel arena, and he could not fight back it was "do u like me" VS "Dragon est" Dragon was unable to fight back
Have you maybe, possibly, been friends with Dragon EST for a year, and is Dragon EST now cleaned?

Zeke v2
Honor Player

Post by Zeke v2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Nope, I was watching friend do some fun box fights, then I randomly saw Dragon Est getting hit but could not hit back. This is my first week back in 1 - 2 years 93% of my friends list is offline. So no I do not know Dragon Est, but duel has always been like it is, it throws people into corners of the duel if said arena is empty. And it just does no throw duelers into middle very often. But I used my honor account and there are spots in corners of the duel arena where people cant do anything and they spawn there during some stakes.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Zeke v2 wrote:Nope, I was watching friend do some fun box fights, then I randomly saw Dragon Est getting hit but could not hit back. This is my first week back in 1 - 2 years 93% of my friends list is offline. So no I do not know Dragon Est, but duel has always been like it is, it throws people into corners of the duel if said arena is empty. And it just does no throw duelers into middle very often. But I used my honor account and there are spots in corners of the duel arena where people cant do anything and they spawn there during some stakes.
Can confirm this happens