Staff roles

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
King four
Honor Player

Staff roles

Post by King four » Wed May 09, 2018 2:06 pm

So ive been a member of the community for a while and never really knew to the extent of what roles certain staff members have
Like i know admins do recovery and all but is there a thread to see the specific roles each staff rank can and is allowed to do?
Last edited by King four on Thu May 10, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Staff roles

Post by Iron adam » Wed May 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Well we obviously can't go into specifics. But it can be simplified pretty easily.
  • Moderators moderate ingame.
  • Admins do recoveries, refunds, and appeals.
  • Staff manager manages the staff team.
  • Programmers program the game.
I don't think there is a thread anywhere about it because it is generally self explanatory.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Wed May 09, 2018 2:18 pm

And i call the shots

King four
Honor Player

Post by King four » Wed May 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Adamthalion wrote:Well we obviously can't go into specifics. But it can be simplified pretty easily.
  • Moderators moderate ingame.
  • Admins do recoveries, refunds, and appeals.
  • Staff manager manages the staff team.
  • Programmers program the game.
I don't think there is a thread anywhere about it because it is generally self explanatory.
Damn i was hoping for some specifics because im curious about it, anyways if thats the best way to explain it thanks :)

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed May 09, 2018 2:40 pm

If you want something more specific, you will have to wait for Ryan or a Super to respond to this thread. They are the only ones who have the right to share more details.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Wed May 09, 2018 3:03 pm

It's pretty much as Adam said. I'm not sure what sort of details you're looking for?

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed May 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Ryan wrote:It's pretty much as Adam said. I'm not sure what sort of details you're looking for?
Probably what "moderating" actually means. People tend to find it vague what we mean with that, even though it's so "easy" and "straightforward" in our eyes. :P

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed May 09, 2018 6:25 pm

It's not important to know what staff does on a daily basis, but I think it IS important to know what mods can do for you during your experience while playing PkHonor.

Some things that players should know that mods do for them;
1: Give them the correct place to post a forum thread when it comes to recovering or refunding, etc. I.E. if you're not sure which to post in we can help.
2: If someone is being harassed in game by another player, or someone is spamming/flaming the crap out of any chat. You can tell us and we will help if we aren't already.
3: Questions about; account security, account recovery(forgotten passwords), missing items, bugs, etc. Ask us, we can point you in the right direction.
Check out my Youtube channel!

King four
Honor Player

Post by King four » Wed May 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Whiprealgud wrote:It's not important to know what staff does on a daily basis, but I think it IS important to know what mods can do for you during your experience while playing PkHonor.

Some things that players should know that mods do for them;
1: Give them the correct place to post a forum thread when it comes to recovering or refunding, etc. I.E. if you're not sure which to post in we can help.
2: If someone is being harassed in game by another player, or someone is spamming/flaming the crap out of any chat. You can tell us and we will help if we aren't already.
3: Questions about; account security, account recovery(forgotten passwords), missing items, bugs, etc. Ask us, we can point you in the right direction.
Thats the sort of stuff im looking for! Like the roles and shit they all play, so thankyou

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Thu May 10, 2018 10:40 am

Oh, the timing for this thread is perfect. Was thinking of making a guide to explain every staff role, the same way I did with Helpers. :D