Error Opening Game . PLEASE HELP!

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
X nightmare
Rookie

Error Opening Game . PLEASE HELP!

Post by X nightmare » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:30 am

I could always open multi log in, but for some reason it started acting up. Now I was down to only 1 account per log in (this was since the newest update regarding the wilderness update). I just closed the game out, and the same error message when I tried logging in to another page came up for opening the first one. Now I am stuck not being able to play. I did all of the solutions it told me to do and nothing. Please Help!

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Re: Error Opening Game . PLEASE HELP!

Post by Whiprealgood » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:37 am

What operating system are you on? Also are you using the jar client or the installer client?
Check out my Youtube channel!

X nightmare
Rookie

Post by X nightmare » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:41 am

Whiprealgud wrote:What operating system are you on? Also are you using the jar client or the installer client?
Installer Client.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:18 pm

X nightmare wrote:I could always open multi log in, but for some reason it started acting up. Now I was down to only 1 account per log in (this was since the newest update regarding the wilderness update). I just closed the game out, and the same error message when I tried logging in to another page came up for opening the first one. Now I am stuck not being able to play. I did all of the solutions it told me to do and nothing. Please Help!
It would be extremely helpful if you could tell us what that error message said.