[FAQs] Questions & Answers

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2310
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Thoby » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Added a full list of all buyable items.
If I happen to missed ANY store in PkHonor; feel free to tell me so.

Have a nice day! :D
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

User avatar
Elite reborn
Premium Donator
Posts: 2299
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 am

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Elite reborn » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 pm

suh dude

User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2310
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Thoby » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Elite reborn wrote:How do I defeat Nomad? ;)
Added that :3
Thank you!
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

User avatar
Elite reborn
Premium Donator
Posts: 2299
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 am

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Elite reborn » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Thoby wrote:
Elite reborn wrote:How do I defeat Nomad? ;)
Added that :3
Thank you!
Thanks =-)

I think you should seperate certain aspects of the thread to make it more visible or understandable. For example, you could maybe make different sub-sections for the in-game faq; PvM Questions:, Skilling Questions:, General Questions etc.
suh dude

User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2310
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Thoby » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Elite reborn wrote:
Thoby wrote:
Elite reborn wrote:How do I defeat Nomad? ;)
Added that :3
Thank you!
Thanks =-)

I think you should seperate certain aspects of the thread to make it more visible or understandable. For example, you could maybe make different sub-sections for the in-game faq; PvM Questions:, Skilling Questions:, General Questions etc.
I was planning to do so.
I'd separate it into sections like 'Voting Questions', 'Item Questions', 'Skill Questions', 'Monster Questions', etc.

But firstly I still need to complete the whole list of questions.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

User avatar
Elite reborn
Premium Donator
Posts: 2299
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 am

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Elite reborn » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Thoby wrote: I was planning to do so.
I'd separate it into sections like 'Voting Questions', 'Item Questions', 'Skill Questions', 'Monster Questions', etc.

But firstly I still need to complete the whole list of questions.
Sounds great.
suh dude

User avatar
Ruler
Honor Player
Posts: 7533
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Ruler » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Things I miss which can be added:
- commandlist (there is a wiki page)
- Last journey guide
- Pest Invasion guide
I believe there are good quest guides on wiki too. Maybe you could tell a little bit about the quest.

Last journey needed for nex
Pest invasion needed for crash island (elves) and korasi

User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2310
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Thoby » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:57 am

Ruler wrote:Things I miss which can be added:
- commandlist (there is a wiki page)
- Last journey guide
- Pest Invasion guide
I believe there are good quest guides on wiki too. Maybe you could tell a little bit about the quest.

Last journey needed for nex
Pest invasion needed for crash island (elves) and korasi
I still have to come to the 'Achievement Diary/Quest Diary' category, but when I do; I'll try to add as much information as I possibly can! c:
I might just cover all commands instead of just listing them; would be a bit more informational IMO.

Thank you for your help though! Highly appreciated.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

User avatar
Evan
Honor Player
Posts: 3310
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:32 am
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Evan » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:25 am

For the "I can't gain attack or defence xp" put ::maxdef 99 and ::maxatt 99, often a problem that happens

User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2310
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Thoby » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:52 am

P000p wrote:For the "I can't gain attack or defence xp" put ::maxdef 99 and ::maxatt 99, often a problem that happens
::unlockdef/::unlockatt is just exactly the ::maxdef 99/::maxatt 99 function, but in another syntax.
Should work exactly the same :P
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Post Reply