broken votes/buggy forums?

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Jayden
Game Administrator

broken votes/buggy forums?

Post by Jayden » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:37 am

for the past fortnight now ive had this same continuous problem, runelocus, top g, rsps 100 and ultimate private servers votes simply just don't work, sometimes the votes go though yet no points on the game or they simply just don't work, ive been told in the past its the vote sites problem however it not giving points yet going through seems like PKHonors problem, it is slighty frustrating and its not only me it happens to
if its the vote sites problem I understand we don't control that and then is there problem and not ours and I just have to deal with it.

halp fix I need ex ex parrots

with the forums sometimes they just simply don't respond, its not my laptop or internet as I use forums on my phone a lot aswell and it simply cannot connect to the website even with ingame commands to get to it, not sure if its a where I live problem (Australia) or something is just tripping out?
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: broken votes/buggy forums?

Post by Rapsey » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:26 pm

This is the result of the constant DDoS attacks the server is still being subjected to. We are working on a permanent solution but it will be at least a few more days before that's ready. Until then I'm afraid this is the best we can do. Connectivity may be spotty but at least the server is online and not DC'ing constantly.

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Rapsey wrote:This is the result of the constant DDoS attacks the server is still being subjected to. We are working on a permanent solution but it will be at least a few more days before that's ready. Until then I'm afraid this is the best we can do. Connectivity may be spotty but at least the server is online and not DC'ing constantly.
Still being hit by a lot of DDoS attacks? Wow.

Are they the same ones that were happening a long time ago or have they been coming and going?

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Ross wrote:Are they the same ones that were happening a long time ago or have they been coming and going?
I don't know, these proverbial gift baskets don't come with a card. It's not exactly continuous but the past 2 weeks we've been getting several attacks each day so it seems likely that it's all from the same scumbag.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Ross wrote:Are they the same ones that were happening a long time ago or have they been coming and going?
I don't know, these proverbial gift baskets don't come with a card.
LOL sit the fuck down Rossy boy.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Slap a ho wrote:LOL sit the fuck down Rossy boy.
Wasn't meant that way. :P

Still working on it.

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:11 am

Rapsey wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:LOL sit the fuck down Rossy boy.
Wasn't meant that way. :P

Still working on it.
It's good, I knew what you meant.