lilthug cc

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Lilthug
Rookie

lilthug cc

Post by Lilthug » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:04 am

Today i made a pk and cox clan we will have share loot on,
And also WE are open and hopefully get people to join :lol:
Spoiler: show

Jackboyy
Premium Donator

Re: lilthug cc

Post by Jackboyy » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:21 am

:copium: :copium: :copium:

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:11 pm

LETS GOOOO BIGTHUG, I FULLY SUPPORT YOU ON THIS JOURNEY U HAVE CHOSEN TO WALK ON :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:45 pm

Hi, my name is @Sorazery, I would really like to join your CC. My in game name is: Sorazey. I also have a HC that everyone in the community plays on, that one is called Ty Lounge, my goal with that account is to do the least as possible by myself! My husband/boyfriend @Jackboyy would also really want to join the cc as well, he is a KING in construction! My irl sister @Juntow HAS to join, our parents get really mad if he can't join, if he can't join I get punished by my parents (@Nazuths & @Thierryu1) and have to sleep with the dog (@026) for an entire month! My other boyfriend (@Daymen), wants to join because he heard you guys have the biggest collection of different colors, nail polish. I also have a severe mental condition that is called Yeatus, it's basically the same as being deaf but also not being able to process information too fast in the head.

I really hope I can join the CC!

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:53 pm

Mvpranger wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:45 pm Hi, my name is @Sorazery, I would really like to join your CC. My in game name is: Sorazey. I also have a HC that everyone in the community plays on, that one is called Ty Lounge, my goal with that account is to do the least as possible by myself! My husband/boyfriend @Jackboyy would also really want to join the cc as well, he is a KING in construction! My irl sister @Juntow HAS to join, our parents get really mad if he can't join, if he can't join I get punished by my parents (@Nazuths & @Thierryu1) and have to sleep with the dog (@026) for an entire month! My other boyfriend (@Daymen), wants to join because he heard you guys have the biggest collection of different colors, nail polish. I also have a severe mental condition that is called Yeatus, it's basically the same as being deaf but also not being able to process information too fast in the head.

Accepted all of your family to the open cc "lilthug".
Hopefully you enjoy your stay

Senior Moderator

Post by 026 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:38 pm

Mvpranger wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:45 pm Hi, my name is @Sorazery, I would really like to join your CC. My in game name is: Sorazey. I also have a HC that everyone in the community plays on, that one is called Ty Lounge, my goal with that account is to do the least as possible by myself! My husband/boyfriend @Jackboyy would also really want to join the cc as well, he is a KING in construction! My irl sister @Juntow HAS to join, our parents get really mad if he can't join, if he can't join I get punished by my parents (@Nazuths & @Thierryu1) and have to sleep with the dog (@026) for an entire month! My other boyfriend (@Daymen), wants to join because he heard you guys have the biggest collection of different colors, nail polish. I also have a severe mental condition that is called Yeatus, it's basically the same as being deaf but also not being able to process information too fast in the head.

Hou je bek.

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:13 am

but jackboy is officialy a certified ri.. nvm dont wanna get muted, thankyou for the application im very shy you know me ! :hihi:

i share my yeatus condition with roddycc bro, slow.... fingers too can they join lilthug cc too? ty lounge

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:36 am

Sorazery wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:13 am

but jackboy is officialy a certified ri.. nvm dont wanna get muted, thankyou for the application im very shy you know me ! :hihi:

i share my yeatus condition with roddycc bro, slow.... fingers too can they join lilthug cc too? ty lounge
rizzler?