What Iz Nh (#Roddycc)

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
What iz nh
Premium Donator

Re: What Iz Nh

Post by What iz nh » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Whiist wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:52 pm Ingame Name: Whiist

Time Played: 2123 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Yes I've grown quite fond of DHing and I do have some (but not a lot) of experience with NHing.

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: A little bit, yes. This is something I'd be willing to learn more about. :)

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): Niels, Nimer, Antonio.

Why do you want to join: I would like to branch off from being exclusively DH as a pker and get my foot in the door as an NHer. Building a reputation of someone who can fight in multiple styles of PKing is something that I am interested in. I am hoping you guys would be willing to help me get get started as a beginner NHer. I cannot guarantee I am the best you've ever seen, but I am devoted to learning and will bring a positive attitude to the clan with me. Should you accept me as a member, I will do my best to learn and help out in any way that I can.

Timezone or country: U.S.A. EDT timezone

Previous clan: GGLSP

(Willing to) Discord text and/or speech: Yes ofc. My discord info is Whiist#5604
Accepted

Joncjmc
Premium Donator

Post by Joncjmc » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:01 pm

Ingame Name: Joncjmc V2

Time Played: 418 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Eh, LMS on main game mostly

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...:Not really

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):No

Why do you want to join:

Well, I am currently an iron man who enjoys pvm. I have a lot of AFK grinds to do on the side and honestly wanted to learn something new. I consider myself a dedicated player which a huge competitive background. Killing corporal beast 1000 times does just not fill that competitive edge. This would be a new skill set for me and I am dedicated to becoming one of the best. Being in a CC where I can be surrounded by those who enjoy it and can possibly teach me some things. I will be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

Timezone or country: NA East USA USA USA

What iz nh
Premium Donator

Post by What iz nh » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:05 pm

Joncjmc wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:01 pm Ingame Name: Joncjmc V2

Time Played: 418 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Eh, LMS on main game mostly

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...:Not really

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):No

Why do you want to join:

Well, I am currently an iron man who enjoys pvm. I have a lot of AFK grinds to do on the side and honestly wanted to learn something new. I consider myself a dedicated player which a huge competitive background. Killing corporal beast 1000 times does just not fill that competitive edge. This would be a new skill set for me and I am dedicated to becoming one of the best. Being in a CC where I can be surrounded by those who enjoy it and can possibly teach me some things. I will be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

Timezone or country: NA East USA USA USA
Accepted

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Ingame Name: Somedudedw

Time Played: 858

Do you have any experience pking?: Yes

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Yes, but it has been a number of years.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):

Why do you want to join: To PK with yall

Timezone or country: US East

Previous clan: The Lounge

(Willing to) Discord text and/or speech: yeah always whenever i'm online

What iz nh
Premium Donator

Post by What iz nh » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:47 pm

Somedudedw wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:43 pm Ingame Name: Somedudedw

Time Played: 858

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Yes, but it has been a number of years.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):

Why do you want to join: To PK with yall

Timezone or country: US East

Previous clan: The Lounge

(Willing to) Discord text and/or speech: yeah always whenever i'm online
Accepted!

Prokillerst
Premium Donator

Post by Prokillerst » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Ingame Name: Prokillerst

Time Played: 217h, 1154h on my other acc (Prkillerst)

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Not much

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): My friend "Cart527"

Why do you want to join: I love pking and I wanna learn and get better at it ; )

Timezone or country: GMT+2

Previous clan: Iron Inc

(Willing to) Discord text and/or speech: Sure, my discord: DeathFinder#7162

What iz nh
Premium Donator

Post by What iz nh » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 pm

1 1 6 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:58 pm Ingame Name: bmw116d

Time Played: 2738 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: a little

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: a little

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): /

Why do you want to join: After a year and half of being away i like to start pk again.

Timezone or country: GMT+1 (belgium, Brussels)

Previous clan: /

(Willing to) Discord text and/or speech: yes
Accepted, welcome to the cc !

Only 7 days
Premium Donator

Post by Only 7 days » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm

Ingame Name: Only 7 days

Time Played: On this account 209 hours.

Do you have any experience pking?: Minimum, i did some rushing a while back but that is about it in all honesty.

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: I have no experiance in any of these but i'm a determined learner, although i may not be the fastest to learn things i put the work in and do not give up.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): Not really, i have a couple of friends in the clan and people i talk to, but i never really made it clear i was looking for a clan.

Why do you want to join: I want to broaden my knowledge, and have fun learning in a friendly envirment, i wanna have a laugh and share the ups and downs of learning to pk with people who are understanding but also patient, but also have a little with everyone going out and hunting. Overall i would like to join because theirs a couple really friendly people i know already are in the clan, and i hear amazing things and would like to be apart of it.

Timezone or country: im british mate ;)

Willing to discord ect? Yes when i get me new laptop in the upcomming week or two, right now my current one cant handle both discord and a game running, but il hop in now and then on phone when online :) until i get my laptop upgrade.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application boys and girls.

What iz nh
Premium Donator

Post by What iz nh » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:07 pm

Prokillerst wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:18 pm Ingame Name: Prokillerst

Time Played: 217h, 1154h on my other acc (Prkillerst)

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Not much

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): My friend "Cart527"

Why do you want to join: I love pking and I wanna learn and get better at it ; )

Timezone or country: GMT+2

Previous clan: Iron Inc

(Willing to) Discord text and/or speech: Sure, my discord: DeathFinder#7162
Denied.

What iz nh
Premium Donator

Post by What iz nh » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:07 pm

Only 7 days wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm Ingame Name: Only 7 days

Time Played: On this account 209 hours.

Do you have any experience pking?: Minimum, i did some rushing a while back but that is about it in all honesty.

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: I have no experiance in any of these but i'm a determined learner, although i may not be the fastest to learn things i put the work in and do not give up.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): Not really, i have a couple of friends in the clan and people i talk to, but i never really made it clear i was looking for a clan.

Why do you want to join: I want to broaden my knowledge, and have fun learning in a friendly envirment, i wanna have a laugh and share the ups and downs of learning to pk with people who are understanding but also patient, but also have a little with everyone going out and hunting. Overall i would like to join because theirs a couple really friendly people i know already are in the clan, and i hear amazing things and would like to be apart of it.

Timezone or country: im british mate ;)

Willing to discord ect? Yes when i get me new laptop in the upcomming week or two, right now my current one cant handle both discord and a game running, but il hop in now and then on phone when online :) until i get my laptop upgrade.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application boys and girls.
Denied.