Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Zephrrr
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 am

Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Zephrrr » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:10 am

Image


Welcome! RogueCC is a brand new clan seeking some new members to join us for basically anything in PKHonor! We are focused around PvM for the moment but are looking to get some clan pking going too. If you're looking for a place to call home and to have a group to do things with while you enjoy PKHonor to the fullest, then RogueCC is the place for you! We will be starting a discord within the next few weeks and CC in-game awaiting your arrival!




Image
Zephrrr


Image
Cubswin23
Not Today bb
RDM

Image
K1ll3rku5h

Image



Image
Ahridon
Khoagie7
Edible Weed
Vespulaz
Fadefaze
Quiller

Image
H Zeph
Divinecurse
H K1ll3r
H Ahridon
H Khoagie

Rules:
1. All PKHonor rules must be followed.

2. For Lootshare or ::lsp - Default is you get what you get, although you can always talk beforehand for split drops.

3. No scamming, this includes split drops. You will be removed and other actions will be taken as well. Don't be that guy.

4. Flaming/Discrimination/any form of harassment will not be tolerated. We all joke around, but to an extent.

5. Do not falsely accuse of scamming/hacking etc. If you have a report on someone, please provide all recorded and screenshotted evidence you have to be submitted to staff.

6. Respect others, especially the choices from the higher ups. If you have an issue, bring it to DMs or to a mod/admin of the CC. Keep the negativity out of the CC please.



Application:
Ingame Name:

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: (::timeplayed)

What do you like to do?: (PvM-PvP-Stake)

Timezone?:

Why would you like to join RogueCC?:

How did you hear about us?:

Tell us about yourself (Optional):

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?:




***This Thread will be continually updated once people join***
Last edited by Zephrrr on Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Image

Ayeno1
Premium Donator
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Ayeno1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Welcome to RoddyCC wild
Image

Zephrrr
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 am

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Zephrrr » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Welcome to RogueCC :thumbsup:
Image

Cubswin23
Premium Donator
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Cubswin23 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:36 pm

Ingame Name: Cubswin23

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: 1007 hours

What do you like to do?: PvM

Timezone?: Central/United States

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: Looking to make new friends :)

How did you hear about us?: Zephrrr

Tell us about yourself (Optional):

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: Yes

Zephrrr
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 am

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Zephrrr » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Cubswin23 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:36 pm
Ingame Name: Cubswin23

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: 1007 hours

What do you like to do?: PvM

Timezone?: Central/United States

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: Looking to make new friends :)

How did you hear about us?: Zephrrr

Tell us about yourself (Optional):

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: Yes
ACCEPTED
Image

Ahridon
Premium Donator
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Ahridon » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:11 am

Ingame Name: Ahridon

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: (::timeplayed) 143 hours (probably a good bit of AFK time in there)

What do you like to do?: (PvM-PvP-Stake) PVM/skill

Timezone?: central

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: looking for a group of people to PVM with and talk to while i play

How did you hear about us?: server ad

Tell us about yourself (Optional): My name is Cody, im 25 and from Alabama. I graduated from The University of Alabama in 2017 and got married in 2019. I recently changed jobs to an Account Manager for Hilti North America. RSPS is something ive been into for a long time, i started in 4th or 5th grade playing a ton through HS and recently getting back into it a few weeks ago. I play computer games regularly, any genre interests me for the most part but i mainly play COD and iRacing. My other hobbies outside of gaming include racing short tracks and drag racing. I help my uncle with his Super truck and modified and my dad and I are building a 70 GTO for drag racing. Other than that im into RZR riding, going to the lake and everything to do with cars. Im currently in the process of modding my 2017 SRT challenger and like to attend car meets and street races on the weekend.

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: yes

Zephrrr
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 am

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Zephrrr » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:18 am

Ahridon wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:11 am
Ingame Name: Ahridon

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: (::timeplayed) 143 hours (probably a good bit of AFK time in there)

What do you like to do?: (PvM-PvP-Stake) PVM/skill

Timezone?: central

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: looking for a group of people to PVM with and talk to while i play

How did you hear about us?: server ad

Tell us about yourself (Optional): My name is Cody, im 25 and from Alabama. I graduated from The University of Alabama in 2017 and got married in 2019. I recently changed jobs to an Account Manager for Hilti North America. RSPS is something ive been into for a long time, i started in 4th or 5th grade playing a ton through HS and recently getting back into it a few weeks ago. I play computer games regularly, any genre interests me for the most part but i mainly play COD and iRacing. My other hobbies outside of gaming include racing short tracks and drag racing. I help my uncle with his Super truck and modified and my dad and I are building a 70 GTO for drag racing. Other than that im into RZR riding, going to the lake and everything to do with cars. Im currently in the process of modding my 2017 SRT challenger and like to attend car meets and street races on the weekend.

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: yes
ACCEPTED
Image

Rdm
Premium Donator
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:54 am

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Rdm » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:20 am

Ingame Name: Rdm

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: 256 hours!

What do you like to do?: PvM mostly but would like to work towards comp cape.

Timezone?: GMT(Scotland)

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: I am currently trying to get back into PkHonor and i feel that having a community to talk to would really help.

How did you hear about us?: Through yell chat in-game.

Tell us about yourself : I am 24, bit of a stoner and love video games, played runescape most of my life so its always a nice comfort zone to come back and play even if it is a private server.

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: Yes I do.

Zephrrr
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 am

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Zephrrr » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:26 am

Rdm wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:20 am
Ingame Name: Rdm

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: 256 hours!

What do you like to do?: PvM mostly but would like to work towards comp cape.

Timezone?: GMT(Scotland)

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: I am currently trying to get back into PkHonor and i feel that having a community to talk to would really help.

How did you hear about us?: Through yell chat in-game.

Tell us about yourself : I am 24, bit of a stoner and love video games, played runescape most of my life so its always a nice comfort zone to come back and play even if it is a private server.

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: Yes I do.
ACCEPTED
Image

Khoagie7
Premium Donator
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: Rogue | Clan Pking - PvM - Bossing - Staking | Apply Now

Post by Khoagie7 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:57 pm

ingame name: khoagie7

How long have you been playing PKHonor?: (::timeplayed) 150 hours

What do you like to do?: (PvM-PvP-Stake) pvm

Timezone?: eastern

Why would you like to join RogueCC?: hang out and chill

How did you hear about us?: in game yell

Tell us about yourself (Optional):

Do you accept our rules above and the consequences that will follow if broken?: yes

Post Reply