Fallen Ruins | PvM & Group Bossing| !NEW! | Recruiting
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:40 pm
- General Info
Fallen Ruins .Hello and welcome to Fallen Ruins, here we welcome all players from regular all the way up to HCIM players, so whether you're here to chill or make big gains, let's rebuild humanity back to the way it was before all this corruption started.
- What We Ask Of You
-  Follow the PkHonor rules - Pretty self-explanatory I feel, failure to do so will result in a kick/ban from the CC depending on the offense aswell as whatever action the staff choose to take as a result of the rule broken.
 Stay Loyal! - A big one, in all honesty; I've no problem with you joining a friend's CC in order to help them out or lootshare a boss with them, but if you're constantly CC-hopping back and forth, or crashing other CC members by not joining up when asked then you will be warned, kicked and banned if it continues.
 Be Kind - Treat other people as you'd expect to be treated, and sort of discrimination, racism or general hate speech will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. We can all appreciate a joke, and we can all laugh at ourselves every once in a while - however if I'm receiving complaints about people's behaviour, action will be taken.
 Be Active! - This isn't to say you have to log in every day and play for 'x' number of hours, I just don't want to see people joining the CC, bossing with us for a week and then never logging in again. If you're going to be inactive for a while, let me or one of our Generals know! Doing this allows us to save your position when we inevitably purge the roster of its inactive members.
- PvM Knowledge - Of the most basic kind, if you can at least do a DKS trip or a GWD kill, that's good enough for me - after all, what's the point in all of this if you can already do it all on your own? We're here to help, but to do so you need to have some sort of basic foundation for us to build on.
- Playtime - A minimum of 40 hours playtime is required to apply for the CC, this isn't to be spiteful or elitist, or whatever you wish to call it - it's simply to back up the first point, a minimum of 40 hours playtime ensures that you have at least a basic foundation in the server and know, to some degree, what you're doing.
- Skill Page - You'll be required to have at least 5 of the 23 trainable skills at level 99 in order to submit an application for the CC, simply to cement my faith in your ability to think and act for yourself in a way that benefits not only yourself, but the group you're part of.
!Disclaimer about Recruitment and Advertisement!Only the Captain+ rank will be allowed to recruit and advertise the CC in yell, simply to prevent flood. Anyone found to be advertising without the Captain rank at least will be disciplined.
- In-game Username (for the account you're applying on.)
Your Donator Rank (if applicable.)
Number of Skills at level 99. (10+ required for consideration.)
Your in-game played time (on the account you're applying on.)
Your in-game combat level (on the account you're applying on.)
Your previous clan(s)(If applicable at all.)
- Recruit > Corporal - At least 10 counts of PvMing with other CC members & 35 hours played in CC.
- Corporal > Sergeant - At least 15 counts of PvMing with other CC members, 75 hours played in CC.
- Sergeant > Lieutenant - At least 20 counts of PvMing with other CC members, 100 hours played in CC & at least 5 counts of forming your own PvM groups within the CC.
- Lieutenant > Captain - At least 25 counts of PvMing with other CC members, must be consistently active ingame with 125 hours in CC and have a positive attitude toward helping others. Cnce promoted to Captain, will remain on a 'probationary' period until at least 5 recruitments have been handled personally.
- Captain > General - At least 35 counts of PvMing with other CC members, 150 hours active in CC, regularly seen to be helping other CC members where necessary, 10+ recruitments handled personally + consistent counts of forming your own PvM groups with other CC members. (An application message sent to either myself or Bzgi via the forums, detailing why you think you would fit the role, what you would change about the CC and what you think you could do to benefit others as a General, will be required for this promotion.)
Loot will be distributed on a free-for-all basis unless specified otherwise, for example - running corp with an honor, you may be asked to split loot with said person's main account in order for them to benefit too, on the other hand you may be in a group of up to fifteen different people, making splitting loot absolutely pointless, in which case FFA rules apply and you get what you are given by the LSP system.