NEW UPRISING PK CLAN

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Its buble

Re: NEW UPRISING PK CLAN

Post by Its buble » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Will be ok wrote:Not trying to be an ass or undermining here but....
If you want to run a successful cc let alone a pking cc then i’d suggest putting ALOT more work into your thread. It’s very unappealing and thrown together. Compared to the other cc threads that are often updated, colour coordinated and thoughtful this is quite the opposite. To gain attraction espicaly if you want to “take over the wild” I suggest you review your approach and marketing to players.
+1

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Its buble wrote:
Will be ok wrote:Not trying to be an ass or undermining here but....
If you want to run a successful cc let alone a pking cc then i’d suggest putting ALOT more work into your thread. It’s very unappealing and thrown together. Compared to the other cc threads that are often updated, colour coordinated and thoughtful this is quite the opposite. To gain attraction espicaly if you want to “take over the wild” I suggest you review your approach and marketing to players.
+1
+1
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 am

B0rnt0bepeek wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Jeez guys don't be such bellends to the guy. Ever thought that being an arse and "demotivating" anyone who wants to start a PKing cc or PK initiative may be one of the main reasons the server has such a small PKing community?

Can you read? No one knocked him, I informed him of the devistating truth that is currently the wild. Wished him goodluck.

Stop always trying to play this saint persona.
You could just choose to leave the thread alone and not dig your nose into stuff. For a fullbanned player you're making quite a bit of unneeded noise and mingling in on any and all discussions without knowing anything about the state of the game, unless you're going to tell everyone you're avoiding your ingame bans once again ;)

I'm definitely not trying to be a saint, but if you have nothing useful to say then say nothing at all. Saying "gl" after pretty much saying his cc will fail doesn't make everything good. All I saw you do was once again state that the wildy is dead but this time in a different way. "Will be ok" gave a good example of how a comment should be (albeit the +1s are just spam by now) so I suggest you get off your high horse and learn from a "newfag".

Either way, this lads CC thread is ruined by all this yapping and nonsense so I guess some of you guys got what you wanted.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 am

Fungamer wrote:
B0rnt0bepeek wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Jeez guys don't be such bellends to the guy. Ever thought that being an arse and "demotivating" anyone who wants to start a PKing cc or PK initiative may be one of the main reasons the server has such a small PKing community?

Can you read? No one knocked him, I informed him of the devistating truth that is currently the wild. Wished him goodluck.

You could just choose to leave the thread alone and not dig your nose into stuff. For a fullbanned player you're making quite a bit of unneeded noise and mingling in on any and all discussions without knowing anything about the state of the game, unless you're going to tell everyone you're avoiding your ingame bans once again ;)

I'm definitely not trying to be a saint, but if you have nothing useful to say then say nothing at all. Saying "gl" after pretty much saying his cc will fail doesn't make everything good. All I saw you do was once again state that the wildy is dead but this time in a different way. "Will be ok" gave a good example of how a comment should be (albeit the +1s are just spam by now) so I suggest you get off your high horse and learn from a "newfag".

Either way, this lads CC thread is ruined by all this yapping and nonsense so I guess some of you guys got what you wanted.
You act as if anyone is waiting on your dumbass cringe trash replies though. Btw u said u was gna quit right? When ur pedophile colors were shown? Why not move on to another rsps they dont know about your double life. Cya

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:09 am

Pking on PKhonor lol. If combat wasn’t more random than that blonde bimbo I boned last week then sure, good luck.
Last edited by Grizzly mint on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am

I've seen stupid but not this stupid. Literally 2 people wishing him good luck (including me), one person asking if they can be business as well, and another telling he won't get much action.
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

B0rnt0bepeek
Wise One

Post by B0rnt0bepeek » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Fungamer wrote:
B0rnt0bepeek wrote:

Yes Fungamer, I play ingame :- ))))))
It's really quite humorous how you feel the need to bring up the fact that I'm 'fullbanned'. Staff know who I am, as do supers, and guess what? No one cares.

Like Pim said, adios.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Counterret wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
B0rnt0bepeek wrote: Can you read? No one knocked him, I informed him of the devistating truth that is currently the wild. Wished him goodluck.

You act as if anyone is waiting on your dumbass cringe trash replies though. Btw u said u was gna quit right? When ur pedophile colors were shown? Why not move on to another rsps they dont know about your double life. Cya
Oh so now I'm a pedophile instead of a necrophile? What is the next one? That I'm into beastiality? Your inconsistency in accusations is hilariois. I resigned, I didn't quit. Go bother someone else with your bullshit, and take the other two mongloids with you.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Fungamer wrote: Oh so now I'm a pedophile instead of a necrophile? What is the next one? That I'm into beastiality? Your inconsistency in accusations is hilariois. I resigned, I didn't quit. Go bother someone else with your bullshit, and take the other two mongloids with you.
Lol its fun how angry you get on here haha. Is hilariois a synonyme for genius or? Sorry im 4n. U were both actually but obviously you’re in denial phase now, freak. Na u legit cried that u was gonna quit etc, probs for attention tho. Too bad no dead person and/or kid bat an eye about it (as for the rest of the community) just quit lol literally noone here genuinely likes you anyways.

Tk phat
Premium Donator

Post by Tk phat » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

tk forever
when nasus tps