GG LSP

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
User avatar
Bloated face
Premium Donator
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Bloated face » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Flaiza wrote:In-game username: flaiza
Are You donator/Prem status? prem
Combat Level: 126
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? bandos
Total Level: maxed (2278)
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 525
Who Recruited you? if anyone? doyleville
What was your previous clan? (If any) Profitmotto
Honor Name:(If you have One) i dont
Death or Comp cape: nope, max cape.
accepted.
Flyzaonpede2 wrote:In-game username: Flyzaonpede2
Are You donator/Prem status? Premium
Combat Level: 126
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? Yes, I do.
Total Level: 2195
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 207 hours.
Who Recruited you? if anyone? Noone
What was your previous clan? (If any) Profitmotto
Honor Name:(If you have One) I don't.
Death or Comp cape: Don't have.
accepted
Aarip wrote:Application to Join
In-game username: aarip
Are You donator/Prem status? not yet
Combat Level: 123
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? void
Total Level: 1773
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 116
Who Recruited you? if anyone? nobody
What was your previous clan? (If any) profitmotto
Honor Name:(If you have One) none
Death or Comp cape: none
declined donator is a cc requirement. please re apply when you get it.
Image

Aarip
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Aarip » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Application to Join
In-game username: aarip
Are You donator/Prem status? prem
Combat Level: 124
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? void
Total Level: 1773
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 137
Who Recruited you? if anyone? nobody
What was your previous clan? (If any) profitmotto
Honor Name:(If you have One) none
Death or Comp cape: none

Fun guppy
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Fun guppy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:47 am

Application to Join
In-game username: Fun Guppy
Are You donator/Prem status? Premium
Combat Level: 126
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? Yes
Total Level: 2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 900
Who Recruited you? if anyone? nobody
What was your previous clan? (If any) Ascendency
Honor Name:(If you have One) Dooodlebob
Death or Comp cape: none

User avatar
Sander0
Premium Donator
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Estonia

Re: GG LSP

Post by Sander0 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Application to Join
In-game username: Sander0
Are You donator/Prem status? Donator
Combat Level: 126
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? Void
Total Level: 2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 2032 hrs
Who Recruited you? if anyone? Zigfried
What was your previous clan? (If any) Haven´t been in one for a while so can´t remember.
Death or Comp cape: Comp cape
Image

Nightterror
Premium Donator
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Re: GG LSP

Post by Nightterror » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:58 pm

In-game username: Nightterror
Are You donator/Prem status? Prem
Combat Level: 125
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? I have a bandos set.
Total Level:1337 (Don't want to change it)
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 174
Who Recruited you? if anyone? theirryu1
What was your previous clan? (If any) none
Honor Name:(If you have One) none
Death or Comp cape: none

User avatar
Recklesspk3r
Premium Donator
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: GG LSP

Post by Recklesspk3r » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:27 pm

In-game username: iron reck / recklesspk3r
Are You donator/Prem status? ironman is prem main isnt
Combat Level: 126 max on btoh
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? yes
Total Level: 2278 2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 830 on iron / 983 on main
Who Recruited you? if anyone? bones told me to join
What was your previous clan? (If any) underdog / ironman cc
Honor Name:(If you have One) nope
Death or Comp cape: close to comp on iron
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Bloated face
Premium Donator
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Bloated face » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Nightterror wrote:In-game username: Nightterror
Are You donator/Prem status? Prem
Combat Level: 125
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? I have a bandos set.
Total Level:1337 (Don't want to change it)
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 174
Who Recruited you? if anyone? theirryu1
What was your previous clan? (If any) none
Honor Name:(If you have One) none
Death or Comp cape: none
accepted.
Sander0 wrote:Application to Join
In-game username: Sander0
Are You donator/Prem status? Donator
Combat Level: 126
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? Void
Total Level: 2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 2032 hrs
Who Recruited you? if anyone? Zigfried
What was your previous clan? (If any) Haven´t been in one for a while so can´t remember.
Death or Comp cape: Comp cape
accepted.
Fun guppy wrote:Application to Join
In-game username: Fun Guppy
Are You donator/Prem status? Premium
Combat Level: 126
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? Yes
Total Level: 2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 900
Who Recruited you? if anyone? nobody
What was your previous clan? (If any) Ascendency
Honor Name:(If you have One) Dooodlebob
Death or Comp cape: none
accepted.
Image

User avatar
Bloated face
Premium Donator
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Bloated face » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Recklesspk3r wrote:In-game username: iron reck / recklesspk3r
Are You donator/Prem status? ironman is prem main isnt
Combat Level: 126 max on btoh
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? yes
Total Level: 2278 2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 830 on iron / 983 on main
Who Recruited you? if anyone? bones told me to join
What was your previous clan? (If any) underdog / ironman cc
Honor Name:(If you have One) nope
Death or Comp cape: close to comp on iron
accepted man.
Image

Canabiz tr
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:48 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Canabiz tr » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:28 am

In-game username: Canabiz TR
Are You donator/Prem status? Both
Combat Level: 125
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? both
Total Level: 2152
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 137 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone? purex666 suggested to join the clan while we was grinding pvm and i asked other ppl i like are also in this clan.
What was your previous clan? (If any) None. only on runescape 3 pre eoc i was in a bandos crash clan called World77 good old times.
Honor Name:(If you have One) not yet in the future
Death or Comp cape: not yet

User avatar
Bloated face
Premium Donator
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Bloated face » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:45 am

Canabiz tr wrote:In-game username: Canabiz TR
Are You donator/Prem status? Both
Combat Level: 125
Do you have a bandos or at minimum a void set? both
Total Level: 2152
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 137 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone? purex666 suggested to join the clan while we was grinding pvm and i asked other ppl i like are also in this clan.
What was your previous clan? (If any) None. only on runescape 3 pre eoc i was in a bandos crash clan called World77 good old times.
Honor Name:(If you have One) not yet in the future
Death or Comp cape: not yet
world 85 was where it was at, accepted tho.
Image

Post Reply