GG LSP #1 cc on PkHonor Maxcape+

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Gethigh udie
Wise One
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:15 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Gethigh udie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:50 am

I love w33d wrote:In-game username:i love w33d
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status?prem
Combat Level:126
Total Level:2278
Timeplayed(::timeplayed)61
Who Recruited you? if anyone? bloated face
What was your previous clan? (If any)none
Honor Name:(If you have One) Death or Comp cape(edited)n/a
Accepted, glad to have you. :afro:
Image

Ssupreme
Premium Donator
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Re: GG LSP

Post by Ssupreme » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 am

Application to Join
In-game username: SSupreme
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status? -- Donator , been prem multiple times
Combat Level: 126
Total Level: 2203
Timeplayed - 181 Hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone? -- Bloated Face
What was your previous clan? (If any) -- None
Honor Name:(If you have One) Death or Comp cape(edited) -- None

Beast n you
Donator
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:59 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Beast n you » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:04 am

Application to Join
In-game username: Beast N You
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status? Normal
Combat Level: 124
Total Level: 1544
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 59 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone? gethigh udie
What was your previous clan? (If any) No previous clans.
Honor Name:(If you have One) Death or Comp cape(edited) No honor name

User avatar
Gethigh udie
Wise One
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:15 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Gethigh udie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 am

^^ both of you accepted, and welcome to the cc. :P Enjoy your stay! :D
Image

Red beast 4
Donator
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:15 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Red beast 4 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:14 am

In-game username: Red beast 49 (Couldnt make my forum name the same)
Have You Read Our Rules? yes
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status? Prem
Combat Level: 125
Total Level: 1919
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 111 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone?
What was your previous clan? (If any) The Grinders (wasn't very active)
Honor Name:(If you have One) Nope, On my way to MAX cape (hopefully by 2 weeks)

User avatar
Gg lsp
Premium Donator
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:44 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Gg lsp » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:15 am

Red beast 4 wrote:In-game username: Red beast 49 (Couldnt make my forum name the same)
Have You Read Our Rules? yes
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status? Prem
Combat Level: 125
Total Level: 1919
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 111 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone?
What was your previous clan? (If any) The Grinders (wasn't very active)
Honor Name:(If you have One) Nope, On my way to MAX cape (hopefully by 2 weeks)
Accepted buddy! welcome to join cc, enjoy your stay. :D

The taoist
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: GG LSP

Post by The taoist » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 am

In-game username: The Taoist
Have You Read Our Rules? Yes
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status? Premium
Combat Level: 120, soon to be 126
Total Level: 969
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 8 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone? Gethigh Udie
What was your previous clan? (If any)
Honor Name:(If you have One)

User avatar
Bloated face
Premium Donator
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Bloated face » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:05 am

The taoist wrote:In-game username: The Taoist
Have You Read Our Rules? Yes
Are You Normal/donator/Prem status? Premium
Combat Level: 120, soon to be 126
Total Level: 969
Timeplayed(::timeplayed) 8 hours
Who Recruited you? if anyone? Gethigh Udie
What was your previous clan? (If any)
Honor Name:(If you have One)
added to the clan we're happy to have you
Image

Quadster
Donator
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:37 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Quadster » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:42 pm

In-game username: Quadster
Have you read our rules? Yes
I am normal donator
Total level: 1772
Time played: 65 hours
Who recruited you? Gethigh udie
What was your previous clan? I didn't have a clan
Honor name? I don't have an honor account.

User avatar
Gethigh udie
Wise One
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:15 am

Re: GG LSP

Post by Gethigh udie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Quadster wrote:In-game username: Quadster
Have you read our rules? Yes
I am normal donator
Total level: 1772
Time played: 65 hours
Who recruited you? Gethigh udie
What was your previous clan? I didn't have a clan
Honor name? I don't have an honor account.
Accepted buddy, welcome to the cc.
Image

Post Reply