The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer friendly

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Post Reply
User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 6011
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc
Contact:

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by The underdog » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:36 am

Riotfiesta2 wrote:Ingame Name: Rootziesta

Time Played: A LONG time haha

Do you have any experience pking?: ofcourse

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: I have alot of experience in both fields.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): I used to be in the clan on my other account which is currently banned (riotfiesta) - S H A R K Y told me to re-apply to join again :)

Why do you want to join: I used to be in the clan on my other account which is currently banned (riotfiesta), and I thought it'd be fun to be in the clan again as I had a very good time in the clan, with good profits and alot of fun

Timezone or country: Norway

Previous clan: none on PKHonor but I was in impact on 2 different servers which I'm not going to mention on the forums :P

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Discord
#impact, accepted

Hello no cc
Premium Donator
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Hello no cc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:26 am

Riotfiesta2 wrote:Ingame Name: Rootziesta

Time Played: A LONG time haha

Do you have any experience pking?: ofcourse

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: I have alot of experience in both fields.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): I used to be in the clan on my other account which is currently banned (riotfiesta) - S H A R K Y told me to re-apply to join again :)

Why do you want to join: I used to be in the clan on my other account which is currently banned (riotfiesta), and I thought it'd be fun to be in the clan again as I had a very good time in the clan, with good profits and alot of fun

Timezone or country: Norway

Previous clan: none on PKHonor but I was in impact on 2 different servers which I'm not going to mention on the forums :P

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Discord
Lololololol I’m legit loggin in tomorrow just to see what this “impact” pker is about.

Aldan1 bank
One Hit Wonder
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:12 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Aldan1 bank » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:00 am

Ingame Name: Aldan1

Time Played:605 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: not a lot but would like to learn with the clan.

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: ^^^

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): Ghostnite21

Why do you want to join: I would like to join to get into pking and learn with the clan as I know this is an active pking tribe

Timezone or country: England but am on late gb times

Previous clan:income/ business

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Yes

Phleet
Premium Donator
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:18 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Phleet » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Ingame Name: Phleet

Time Played: 627

Do you have any experience pking?: yes

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: lil bit

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): originally it was Kwoc but he has quit a long time ago. I was accepted in this clan around January 2018 (first application was posted in this thread too)

Why do you want to join: I just want to play with some people again and PK in the wildy hehe

Timezone or country: Australia

Previous clan: The Underdog

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Sure

Supersplit
One Hit Wonder
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:20 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Supersplit » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:27 am

Ingame Name: Supersplit

Time Played: 41 hours on this account, over all got big amout of time played.

Do you have any experience pking?:A loot

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...:avarange

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):The underdog :)

Why do you want to join: I want to join in respected community

Timezone or country: Europe

Previous clan: None

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Yes

User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 6011
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc
Contact:

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by The underdog » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:24 am

Supersplit wrote:Ingame Name: Supersplit

Time Played: 41 hours on this account, over all got big amout of time played.

Do you have any experience pking?:A loot

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...:avarange

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):The underdog :)

Why do you want to join: I want to join in respected community

Timezone or country: Europe

Previous clan: None

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Yes
Denied...

Other 2 pmed ingame already.

Nazuths
Honor Player
Posts: 2440
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Nazuths » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:15 pm

Ingame Name: Nazuths

Time Played: 822

Do you have any experience pking?: Yes, 2 days to be precise

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Yes, as the previous answer, 2 days.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): Yes, the person that recommended this clan to me is my good friend S H A R K Y, in my opinion an underrated PKer.

Why do you want to join:

- Honest answer: I want to learn to PK for which I need a clan to train in and this clan appealed to me.

- Correct answer: I love everyone in the CC and I want to be part of the united front called The Underdogs in which comradery is a standard

Timezone or country: The Netherlands, (GMT +1)

Previous clan: None.

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Discord
Image
Image

User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 6011
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc
Contact:

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by The underdog » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:08 am

Nazuths wrote:Ingame Name: Nazuths

Time Played: 822

Do you have any experience pking?: Yes, 2 days to be precise

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Yes, as the previous answer, 2 days.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): Yes, the person that recommended this clan to me is my good friend S H A R K Y, in my opinion an underrated PKer.

Why do you want to join:

- Honest answer: I want to learn to PK for which I need a clan to train in and this clan appealed to me.

- Correct answer: I love everyone in the CC and I want to be part of the united front called The Underdogs in which comradery is a standard

Timezone or country: The Netherlands, (GMT +1)

Previous clan: None.

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Discord
Accepted

Fe fishy
Premium Donator
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Fe fishy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 am

Ingame Name:

Time Played: 1476

Do you have any experience pking?: quite abit

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: yes both

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): ayo said i should join as i'm interested in pking on this server as i comp'd my iron

Why do you want to join: i'm interested in pking again, as i gave up after focusing on my iron man

Timezone or country: GMT

Previous clan: Ascendency (disbanded)

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Discord

Fungamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 10681
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Post by Fungamer » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Fe fishy wrote:Ingame Name:

Time Played: 1476

Do you have any experience pking?: quite abit

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: yes both

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): ayo said i should join as i'm interested in pking on this server as i comp'd my iron

Why do you want to join: i'm interested in pking again, as i gave up after focusing on my iron man

Timezone or country: GMT

Previous clan: Ascendency (disbanded)

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Discord
accepted men waw
Image

Post Reply