Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4069
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:19 am
Location: EDGE

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Fear » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Gethigh udie wrote:In-game name: gethigh udie

Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): honor geth

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was lol. I like to pvm & chill, I work 5 days a week so i'm usually on after 4pm est till I go to bed and allday on the weekends.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: gg lsp, it fell apart.

Current Bank Wealth?: 1t+

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 3.58

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): yea

Why would you like to join our clan?: To pvm, pk, and hang out.

Accepted
Image

Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Flufster » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:16 pm

In-game name: Fluffy Nut
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):No

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I just want to chill and pvm with some nice peoples. Plus I like Sea Turtles!

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Sure

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None o.O

Current Bank Wealth?: Like 100m maybe o.O

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0:0

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I do have a mic and if I must use it I guess I can.

Why would you like to join our clan?:Because I want to pvm with peoples that are nice and can benefit off each other. Otherwise what's the point of pvming?

Honor Player
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 am

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Niko » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Flufster wrote:In-game name: Fluffy Nut
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):No

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I just want to chill and pvm with some nice peoples. Plus I like Sea Turtles!

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Sure

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None o.O

Current Bank Wealth?: Like 100m maybe o.O

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0:0

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I do have a mic and if I must use it I guess I can.

Why would you like to join our clan?:Because I want to pvm with peoples that are nice and can benefit off each other. Otherwise what's the point of pvming?


With the power granted to me by... well, by myself, I deny your apply for now. Come back with some experience under your belt from the server.
Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:13 am

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Iron bat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 pm

In-game name: iron bat
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):no

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I like to pk just for fun also like making ppl lose fire cape. irl fishing camping flying kites

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yea

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:business to me it wasn't that active

Current Bank Wealth?: 180b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: kills 518 deaths 138 ratio 3.75
Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): yes

Why would you like to join our clan?: wanna pk more

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4069
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:19 am
Location: EDGE

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Fear » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Iron bat wrote:In-game name: iron bat
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):no

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I like to pk just for fun also like making ppl lose fire cape. irl fishing camping flying kites

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yea

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:business to me it wasn't that active

Current Bank Wealth?: 180b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: kills 518 deaths 138 ratio 3.75
Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): yes

Why would you like to join our clan?: wanna pk more

Accepted
Last edited by Fear on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:20 am
Location: Here

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Blackbird » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 am

In-game name: Blackbird

Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): 21 year old with a passion for yokes

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Ye

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Acendency, unfortunatly it seems like a dead clan.

Current Bank Wealth?: 188B

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.26 I havent really pked on this server until know

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): Yes

Why would you like to join our clan?: I need 500 kills for comp
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4069
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:19 am
Location: EDGE

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Fear » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 am

Sad bird wrote:In-game name: Blackbird

Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): 21 year old with a passion for yokes

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Ye

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Acendency, unfortunatly it seems like a dead clan.

Current Bank Wealth?: 188B

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.26 I havent really pked on this server until know

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): Yes

Why would you like to join our clan?: I need 500 kills for comp

denied
Image

One Hit Wonder
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Hell n back » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:58 pm

in-game name:
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):
I Do not have honor.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.):
- Well, to begin with I love pk honor. It has something other servers don't. It's unique. In real love, I'm a runningback for my flag football team. Ball's life.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:
I'll follow your clans rule and also PkHonor's rule. Have to have limitations sometimes. :D
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:
I did not join or have any other clans before this one if recruited.
Current Bank Wealth?:
- Currently at 20b bank

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: My ratio is at of 2/18 due to not pking a lot.

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server):
Yes, I do. And can join any chat group.
Why would you like to join our clan?:
I would like to join this clan because I myself enjoy pking. Even so, i would like to be protected by this clan also. I've heard of this CC many times and made friends with some of the clan members. :D Please recruit me. Thank you.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4069
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:19 am
Location: EDGE

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Fear » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:27 am

Hell n back wrote:in-game name:
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):
I Do not have honor.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.):
- Well, to begin with I love pk honor. It has something other servers don't. It's unique. In real love, I'm a runningback for my flag football team. Ball's life.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:
I'll follow your clans rule and also PkHonor's rule. Have to have limitations sometimes. :D
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:
I did not join or have any other clans before this one if recruited.
Current Bank Wealth?:
- Currently at 20b bank

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: My ratio is at of 2/18 due to not pking a lot.

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server):
Yes, I do. And can join any chat group.
Why would you like to join our clan?:
I would like to join this clan because I myself enjoy pking. Even so, i would like to be protected by this clan also. I've heard of this CC many times and made friends with some of the clan members. :D Please recruit me. Thank you.

Welcome to Pkp Kings
Image

Senior Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Postby Respire1337 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Ally application.
In-game name: Respire1337
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): I share 2 honors, none of which are mine.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I really enjoy contemplating life whenever I feel lonely, as in the game, at the moment trying to get my enchanted completionist cape :)
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes, without a doubt.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Business(I'm never gonna leave that clan chat)
Current Bank Wealth?: A lot :P
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: Pretty shitty, since I've done more than 400 kills in welfare gear(538 kills, 588 deaths, ratio: 0,91)
Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I don't have a mic currently.
Why would you like to join our clan?: To chill in there time to time and to get to know more players :)
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Clans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests