Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Herrodragon
Premium Donator

Re: "Pkp kings v2" is now recruiting!

Post by Herrodragon » Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 am

Uncle conway wrote:In-game name: uncle Conway
Combat level:125
Bank wealth:5b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): 16 play football, State Champion for wrestler, Volleyball player. i play xbox alot, and yeah
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: pvm and people to talk to
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why? recruit, best place to start off
Hello, are you still in pvm unite?
If not pm me ingame and i'll rank you.

Can't trust the snakes that call you fam
Only died to Ddos swear

I am anton
Premium Donator

Post by I am anton » Tue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Rank-up application i would like a rank up.
What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: red star going for general LOL
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: because i have been in the cc for a long long time and i see no point why not :( !
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this? If so who?: everyone (only the noob who hands out the ranks ! :( ! )

Dullman
Premium Donator

Post by Dullman » Sun May 26, 2013 11:56 am

In-game name: Dullman

Combat level: 126

Bank wealth: 8-9b

Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious):
im quite active irl and active within the pkhonor community, got 284 hours played, im 16, play rugby leauge, swim a lot, jog a lot, do kick boxing, done it for 7years running good a good sense of humour, erm good to talk to about emotional things and funny things, tbh in general im an overall guy.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:
Yes, i always do and will continue too do so

What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?:
Sergeant, because i have been in the clan for roughly just a few days over a month now, and also i commit to the clan and help players out as well as wildwyrm a lot with the clan as well as myself, and help out all the time when pkers come or whenver there is a ww hunting event to pk pkers, normally i do with simon2012, pizzaroll94 a little bit of divyesh143 and loony aswell as google lt + i am really loyal to the clan, good ratio within the game, i like doing events,

would anyone within the clan approve of this rank? i think pizzaroll94, divyesh, herro, google lt, and loony

Hamade
Founder

Post by Hamade » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Official PkHonor Clan! Congrats!
I am Hamade. Find me in the Intelligent Debate section attempting to harvest some intelligence.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Hamade wrote:Official PkHonor Clan! Congrats!
Now, if only I could get them to make the thread look better -.-

Dullman
Premium Donator

Post by Dullman » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Ain wrote:No leaching? the prayers or?..

Make your thread better looking. Like this one:

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2256
Leaching as in coming into nex with lsp on and it's about to die and you have not committed to the kill etc.

on that note...

What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: I Think i am a recruit or the one above that, sorry i have not been on recently cannot remember, but my exams finish with in 13 days so i will be active as hell from then. And i am applying to get ranked up to Leitenant (ignore my spelling)
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: because i am a very committed player, within pkh and the clan, i make the clan a bit more popular, a bit more well known, i've got new players to join the clan, player being " Bear1117 " - i make videos for the clan, as you can see if you search on youtube " Dullman Kareem" it will come up with my channel a lot of pkp kings v2 video's haha, they are pretty good go look for yourself :P im sure most of you are in them, simon, seamz, silab, cynthia and so on
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this? If so who?: Yes, Silab, simon cynthia bear and most probably the other members of pkp kings v2 a lot to name ahaha !

Jeejeejee
Premium Donator

Post by Jeejeejee » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm

I
Last edited by Jeejeejee on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ohjames
Known Venturer

Post by Ohjames » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 pm

applying for two clans? and you also told me your bank was nothing.. tut tut

Cookieh1
Donator

Post by Cookieh1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 am

In-game name: Cookieh1
Combat level: 124
Bank wealth: 1bish
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): I play pkh alot and i don't get mad easily
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: I'm always in the cc and i do alot of things with the clan
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?: corporal because i've been with this cc since the pkp kings one and i have played for a while

Herrodragon
Premium Donator

Post by Herrodragon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:45 pm

In-game name: Jeejeejee
Bank wealth: 1.5b and going up.
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): Im nice friendly guy from finland, I play pkhonor lots and lots.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes, Of course.
Why would you like to join our clan?: I need good clan to be in, This looks the best one, And i would love to be in.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?: Any will do.

Accepted mate, We would love to have you.

Cookieh1 wrote:In-game name: Cookieh1
Bank wealth: 1bish
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): I play pkh alot and i don't get mad easily
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: I'm always in the cc and i do alot of things with the clan
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?: corporal because i've been with this cc since the pkp kings one and i have played for a while
I'm sorry, I haven't really seen you much i'll ask the others before making a Choice.

I've forgotten pass to Pkp Kings V2 on forums :oops: And its my fault for not paying attention to the thread
I promise ill start watching\fixing it up :)

Can't trust the snakes that call you fam
Only died to Ddos swear