Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Grant
Premium Donator

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Post by Grant » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 am

Ally Application

In-game name:Gdawg97
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):Honos

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.):Love to pk as of right now just hit 1.5k kills and ready to get some more :)

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:Yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:-

Current Bank Wealth?:400b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.39 (1000-721)

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server):No

Why would you like to join our clan?:My good friend Hotelbook recommended I do so.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:49 am

Respire1337 wrote:Ally application.
In-game name: Respire1337
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): I share 2 honors, none of which are mine.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I really enjoy contemplating life whenever I feel lonely, as in the game, at the moment trying to get my enchanted completionist cape :)
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes, without a doubt.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Business(I'm never gonna leave that clan chat)
Current Bank Wealth?: A lot :P
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: Pretty shitty, since I've done more than 400 kills in welfare gear(538 kills, 588 deaths, ratio: 0,91)
Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I don't have a mic currently.
Why would you like to join our clan?: To chill in there time to time and to get to know more players :)
Accepted
Grant wrote:Ally Application

In-game name:Gdawg97
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):Honos

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.):Love to pk as of right now just hit 1.5k kills and ready to get some more :)

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?:Yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:-

Current Bank Wealth?:400b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.39 (1000-721)

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server):No

Why would you like to join our clan?:My good friend Hotelbook recommended I do so.
Accepted

Kurtis
Honor Player

Post by Kurtis » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm

me pls i r gud scout

Niko

Post by Niko » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Donkey dick wrote:me pls i r gud scout
Accepted

Niko

Post by Niko » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Respire1337 wrote:Ally application.
In-game name: Respire1337
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): I share 2 honors, none of which are mine.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I really enjoy contemplating life whenever I feel lonely, as in the game, at the moment trying to get my enchanted completionist cape :)
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes, without a doubt.
What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Business(I'm never gonna leave that clan chat)
Current Bank Wealth?: A lot :P
Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: Pretty shitty, since I've done more than 400 kills in welfare gear(538 kills, 588 deaths, ratio: 0,91)
Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I don't have a mic currently.
Why would you like to join our clan?: To chill in there time to time and to get to know more players :)
On my behalf too, accepted. Also: Penis

Wanadie
Premium Donator

Post by Wanadie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:34 am

In-game name: Wanadie
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): Pking and PVM

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes...

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: None I'm a loner

Current Bank Wealth?: 27B according to ::wealth which i believe the command is a liar

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.4

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): No

Why would you like to join our clan?: Cause I'm awesome?

Lect
Novice

Post by Lect » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 am

In-game name: Elect ( aka big daddy, aka no.1 dher.)
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Honor Select

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I like dh pking at edgeville.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I was in a pvm cc like 5 months ago if that counts?

Current Bank Wealth?: 200b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.25

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): ye

Why would you like to join our clan?: The guy said its the longest running cc in pkh, I want to be apart of history.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:32 am

Lect wrote:In-game name: Elect ( aka big daddy, aka no.1 dher.)
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Honor Select

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I like dh pking at edgeville.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I was in a pvm cc like 5 months ago if that counts?

Current Bank Wealth?: 200b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 1.25

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): ye

Why would you like to join our clan?: The guy said its the longest running cc in pkh, I want to be apart of history.
"I won't trial for a cc" Denied.

Blackbear973
Rookie

Post by Blackbear973 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:08 am

In-game name: blackbear973
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): i like to play sports irl and in pkh i like to pvm dh pk and just make money in general

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes i will

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: im coming from business because no one hardly pks or pvm they just talk in cc

Current Bank Wealth?: its not that big because i got hacked a few days ago but its decent probably around 2b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: i havent pked yet just been getting skills up to get maxed to start pking

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): i dont have a mic but i am willing to a voice server

Why would you like to join our clan? because i see you guys around and you guys seem chill seem helpful and dont bs clan members and just do pk trips

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 am

Blackbear973 wrote:In-game name: blackbear973
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?):

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): i like to play sports irl and in pkh i like to pvm dh pk and just make money in general

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes i will

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: im coming from business because no one hardly pks or pvm they just talk in cc

Current Bank Wealth?: its not that big because i got hacked a few days ago but its decent probably around 2b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: i havent pked yet just been getting skills up to get maxed to start pking

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): i dont have a mic but i am willing to a voice server

Why would you like to join our clan? because i see you guys around and you guys seem chill seem helpful and dont bs clan members and just do pk trips
I’ll pm you when I’m online for a trial