Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Pkp kings v2
Honor Player

Re: "Pkp kings v2" is now recruiting!

Post by Pkp kings v2 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 am

Danny13oy wrote:RANK UP APPLICATION:

What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: Lieutenant, asking for General.
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: I was General in the previous clan and was loyal. I only left the clan when I could not physically get to a computer. I have been in the clan since the very start.
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this? If so who?: Simon2012, Seamz, Skullsnipe.
Accepted I'll rank you next time im online, You cannot just kick\ban people if they annoy you.
I'll be Watching ;)
I am Anton wrote: Rank-up application i would like a rank up.
What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: red star going for general LOL
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: because i have been in the cc for a long long time and i see no point why not !
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this? If so who?: everyone (only the noob who hands out the ranks ! ! )
I'm sorry although we love you, I don't think you'll be up to the rank (You get alittle angry\flame\bait in the cc at times)
I'll be seeing\Watching you in-game to see if i made mistake

Reneerune
Known Venturer

Post by Reneerune » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

In-game name: reneerune
Combat level: 126
Bank wealth: 25b maybe 30b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): my name is tasha i'm 32 i'm easy to get along with love making friends and joke and cute up.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes i will always follow the rules that's always #1 to me
Why would you like to join our clan?: because it awesome and allot of nice people in the clan :)
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?: it don't matter to me :)

I love ettan
Rookie

Post by I love ettan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 pm

In-game name: I love ettan
Combat level: 125
Bank wealth: Chaotic set, claws, and 2B?
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): Well you know me...I just want a good PkHonor clan to pk in.
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: I used to be in here and I whenever I want to pvp I will come in here.
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?: Didn't I list all this whenever I applied on Sexy Combos + Hipster Pk?

Couches123
Premium Donator

Post by Couches123 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 pm

What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: the bronze star (Lieutenant)
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: because i have been in all your past clan chats and im good friends with 1gp dude, (you) =) hope i get rank up because i participate in alot of events and i think i have been pking with teams and wildy wyrming with alot of people.
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this? If so who?: i think you would simon2012 and herrodragon weve been friends for almost a month and i think we treust eachother =). and jooca and bunny boo would approve for me, and maybe pizzaroll94.
Last edited by Couches123 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reneerune
Known Venturer

Post by Reneerune » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:28 am

In-game name: dsr817
Combat level: 126
Bank wealth: like 1b
Tell us a little bit about your self. (Be serious): irl name jason chill and relax person loves to joke and make friends
Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes
Why would you like to join our clan?: looking for a chill clan to be in and make new friends
What rank would you like to be in the clan and why?: recruit would be great for now :)

p.s. i had to post his application because he could not make forums account atm and i knew him for over 1 year and he is a okay man and funny to talk to

Atomsk
Premium Donator

Post by Atomsk » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Rank-up application
(Don't apply for general/captain, you will be denied/If you're applying for lieutenant+ you need to be in the clan for more than three weeks) : This is a little different.
What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: (silver star), forums manager (temporarily)/co-owner (temporarily) (still keep herro, but let me help him and work with him on the forums).
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: I'm always online, most of the gens/owners agree with me that things need to change and i'm willing to do it, but i need the green light from the gens themselves.
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this: I'm really not sure about that one, theres so many people id need approval from. Personally, i'm at a boiling point because almost everyone agrees that there is a problem, but no one is taking the proactive steps to fix it (or has the time to.)

P.S. : I don't like or want to lead, but I'm willing to take the time and fix the problems.

How would fixing the cc be done?

1. Re-do the forums and get it up to pkhonor standards. (this includes the look of forums, the clan rules, adding effective communication.)
2. make EVERY person who has a rank (greater than a smiley face) re-apply and put them on the forums.
3. Review every rank in the clan, and make sure that they deserve their rank. (this includes generals)
4. Start building the clans pride and bring it back to what it used to be.
5. put in place a leadership structure with active members who are all involved with the cc on a weekly minimum basis.
6. have a designated forums manager (who isn't mod), a designated community manager (who deals with clan issues such as bsing.), 3 designated pvp/pvm managers (who will lead pking or pvming)
7. I step down
8. cc is fixed.

RULES:
-Have respect for ALL clan members. (mhm)
-No spamming (ofc)
-Don't ask for a rank. (soz)
-No child-like behavior (i hate it too.)
-Don’t flame any clan members (never do.)
-Follow all of Pkhonor rules (ofc)
-NO leaching.. (i yell at people when they do and apologize when i do, never done on purpose.)

THOUGHTS?
Last edited by Atomsk on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Couches123
Premium Donator

Post by Couches123 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Atomsk wrote:Rank-up application
(Don't apply for general/captain, you will be denied/If you're applying for lieutenant+ you need to be in the clan for more than three weeks) : This is a little different.
What rank are you at the moment, and which rank are you applying for?: (silver star), forums co-runner (still keep herro, but let me help him and work with him on the forums).
Why do you think you deserve this rank?: I'm always online, most of the gens/owners agree with me that things need to change and i'm willing to do it, but i need the green light from the gens themselves.
Do you think anyone in the clan would approve of this: I'm really not sure about that one, theres so many people id need approval from. Personally, i'm at a boiling point because almost everyone agrees that there is a problem, but no one is taking the proactive steps to fix it (or has the time to.)

P.S. : I don't like or want to lead, but I'm willing to take the time and fix the problems.

How would fixing the cc be done?

1. Re-do the forums and get it up to pkhonor standards. (this includes the look of forums, the clan rules, adding effective communication.)
2. make EVERY person who has a rank (greater than a smiley face) re-apply and put them on the forums.
3. Review every rank in the clan, and make sure that they deserve their rank. (this includes generals)
4. Start building the clans pride and bring it back to what it used to be.
5. put in place a leadership structure with active members who are all involved with the cc on a weekly minimum basis.
6. have a designated forums manager (who isn't mod), a designated community manager (who deals with clan issues such as bsing.), 3 designated pvp/pvm managers (who will lead pking or pvming)
7. I step down
8. cc is fixed.

RULES:
-Have respect for ALL clan members. (mhm)
-No spamming (ofc)
-Don't ask for a rank. (soz)
-No child-like behavior (i hate it too.)
-Don’t flame any clan members (never do.)
-Follow all of Pkhonor rules (ofc)
-NO leaching.. (i yell at people when they do and apologize when i do, never done on purpose.)

THOUGHTS?
hes a good clan mate,i approve his rank up if you guys do too, that would be great if you did too, +1 support for promotion to captain.

Atomsk
Premium Donator

Post by Atomsk » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Couches123 wrote:
hes a good clan mate,i approve his rank up if you guys do too, that would be great if you did too, +1 support for promotion to captain.
current rank is captain.

Couches123
Premium Donator

Post by Couches123 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Atomsk wrote:
Couches123 wrote:
current rank is captain.
upgrade to general then you deserve it

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Yes @ Atomsk. YES YES YES.