Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Tehskill

Re: Pkp Kings V2 | Pking Clan | Longest Running Clan!

Post by Tehskill » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 pm

horor donkey wrote: In-game name: Horor Donkey
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): I don't

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I just started college, so I play less frequent, but when I do i PvM and try to do something fun.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Clan Anomaly, it's not active enough.

Current Bank Wealth?: 44b ish

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 3:6

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): nope

Why would you like to join our clan?: I'd like to be a part of active clan and i hoep this is the place to be
Denied. We can't accept someone who only has killed 3 people .. if you are wondering , this is a pk clan
Last edited by Tehskill on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tehskill

Post by Tehskill » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:01 pm

p k pura p k wrote:Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Not atm

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): My name is Carl, Im from Europe and I've recently been going back to playing the game again more and more often .
In Pkhonor I mainly PK or PVM occasional flips and stuff like that on the regular. Irl I like spending time at the gym aswell as riding motorcycles/cars and what not is involved in those lifestyles.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I don't remember what CC I mainly hanged out with since I played the game seriously a couple of years ago but I've been in the CC Business/Income for a while. Main reason I'm leaving is cause I got a chat bugg where I can't see what anyone writes except for mod and that I feel like that clan is dying lately

Current Bank Wealth?: Around 150b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.99

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I don't have a microphone for the moment since my old headset died (h1200) and I bought a studio headset (fidelio x2) which doesn't have a mic

Why would you like to join our clan?: Cause I'm looking for a new clan and this one seems to be a nice fit
Support x

Niko

Post by Niko » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 am

P k pura p k wrote:Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): Not atm

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): My name is Carl, Im from Europe and I've recently been going back to playing the game again more and more often .
In Pkhonor I mainly PK or PVM occasional flips and stuff like that on the regular. Irl I like spending time at the gym aswell as riding motorcycles/cars and what not is involved in those lifestyles.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Of course

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: I don't remember what CC I mainly hanged out with since I played the game seriously a couple of years ago but I've been in the CC Business/Income for a while. Main reason I'm leaving is cause I got a chat bugg where I can't see what anyone writes except for mod and that I feel like that clan is dying lately

Current Bank Wealth?: Around 150b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.99

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): I don't have a microphone for the moment since my old headset died (h1200) and I bought a studio headset (fidelio x2) which doesn't have a mic

Why would you like to join our clan?: Cause I'm looking for a new clan and this one seems to be a nice fit
For now, denied.

Niko

Post by Niko » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 am

Tehskill wrote:
horor donkey wrote: In-game name: Horor Donkey
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): I don't

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I just started college, so I play less frequent, but when I do i PvM and try to do something fun.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: yes

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Clan Anomaly, it's not active enough.

Current Bank Wealth?: 44b ish

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 3:6

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): nope

Why would you like to join our clan?: I'd like to be a part of active clan and i hoep this is the place to be
Denied. We can't accept someone who only has killed 3 people .. if you are wondering , this is a pk clan
+1 Stijn, Denied

Ifaces
Premium Donator

Post by Ifaces » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:15 pm

In-game name:ifaces
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): n/a

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): da OG HAS RETURNED. SEAMZ SIMON WHAT UP lol, aint played in 2 years almost but da boy is back, NEWFISH What IT DO. Im from dc im 18 I be cooling feet up eating hot pockets liking all da bitches ig pictures ya know,

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: YEA

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: da orginial pkp kings

Current Bank Wealth?: shit im broke

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 0.9

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): Yea my nigga if yall wanna skype HMU

Why would you like to join our clan?: cuz im from da OG What it DO

Niko

Post by Niko » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Ifaces wrote:In-game name:ifaces

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): da OG HAS RETURNED. SEAMZ SIMON WHAT UP lol, aint played in 2 years almost but da boy is back, NEWFISH What IT DO. Im from dc im 18 I be cooling feet up eating hot pockets liking all da bitches ig pictures ya know,

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): Yea my nigga if yall wanna skype HMU

Accepted until Simon tells me otherwise.

Ifaces
Premium Donator

Post by Ifaces » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Niko wrote:
Ifaces wrote:In-game name:ifaces

Accepted until Simon tells me otherwise.

he wouldnt do that unless he dont remember me simon and seamz is brothers how do i know that? cuz im OG LOL

Dab king
Rookie

Post by Dab king » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:11 pm

In-game name: one bite
Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): no

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): im 20 years old, i like to get high and pk.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: ofcourse

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?:i used to jump from cc to cc for pvming but i technically last came from business.

Current Bank Wealth?: like 10-15b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?:2.50

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server):i dont have a mic but i could possibly get one.

Why would you like to join our clan?:i want to pk with the best clan. i like to pk. its all i do. and if you cant beat em join em. :P

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Vouch

Iron wurmple
Premium Donator

Post by Iron wurmple » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:17 pm

In-game name: Iron Wurmple

Do you have an honor? (if so, what name?): No

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (If you cant think of anything, tell us about what you like to do in pk honor or irl.): I'm 22 years old, work full time and go to college, I play during most of my free time, and I play drums as a hobby.

Will you follow our clan rules and PkHonor rules?: Sure.

What cc did you come from and why are you leaving?: Full Iron (I was the founder, took a break, and when I came back the clan was dismantled in my absence)

Current Bank Wealth?: ~15b

Your in-game KDR(::Ratio)?: 4:17, .24 (I'm an ironman, i dont really pk.)

Do you've a mic?(Willing to a voice server): Yes

Why would you like to join our clan?: I've been a bit lost since my clan disbanded, so I'm looking for a place to fit into.
"we need to mature past the big play mentality and look more closely at how/where/why the plays are unique/impressive/rare, what truly sets a player apart."