The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer friendly

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:03 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby Arjen004 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:12 am

Ingame Name:
Arjen004
Time Played:
too long, 446 hours
Do you have any experience pking?:
not in pkhonor but in osrs
Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...:
done bridding b4
Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):
Flaiza after i beat his ass bridding with 200m gear :p
Why do you want to join:
cuz i can?
Timezone or country:
England
Previous clan:
non lmao
(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: alharith#3611

Novice
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 am

Yrye's App

Postby Yrye pure » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Sorry about not being on "Yrye" I misplaced the info

Ingame Name: Yrye

Time Played: 2073 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Yes

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Yes, Briding

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): B o n e s 2 :)

Why do you want to join: Interested in improving my pking skills, I enjoy loot who doesn't.

Timezone or country: USA - CTZ


Previous clan:

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Disc

Premium Donator
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Yrye's App

Postby Will be ok » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Yrye pure wrote:Sorry about not being on "Yrye" I misplaced the info

Ingame Name: Yrye

Time Played: 2073 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Yes

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Yes, Briding

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): B o n e s 2 :)

Why do you want to join: Interested in improving my pking skills, I enjoy loot who doesn't.

Timezone or country: USA - CTZ


Previous clan:

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Disc


can you please explain why you ran from me at KBD last night when u were killing a pvmer? (I’m in this cc so just wondering)
Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby Alextheshred » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Ingame Name:
Alextheshred

Time Played:
429 hours

Do you have any experience pking?:
Used to pk in real RS but not too much on Pkhonor.

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...:
I could use some practice bridding but have no problem switching styles whilst pking.

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):
n/a

Why do you want to join:
I want to get better at pking and prefer to pk in groups.

Timezone or country:
Australia (AEST)

Previous clan:
was in one 2 odd years ago, can't remember which.

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: yes,

Donator
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby Mcblair » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 am

Ingame Name: Mcblair

Time Played: 2 months

Do you have any experience pking?: yes, back in the day

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name): no

Why do you want to join: I really enjoy this server, but I have no friends, and i love the Pking element, but its difficult when you go out deep wild pking, and get tagged to death but a team of bridders. I want a team and a home i can call my own

Timezone or country: Germany GMT +1

Previous clan: Mayhem makers ( back in the day)

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: yes

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4646
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby The underdog » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm

Pm me ingame







:doge:
Spoiler: show
Image












Spoiler: show
Image
Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby Woodyo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Ingame Name:

Time Played: 19 Hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Not Really

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Not Really

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):

Why do you want to join: I want to learn how to play and PK with a group of people, meet people and have fun and get better at the game

Timezone or country: AEST Australia

Previous clan: None

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Yes

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4646
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby The underdog » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Woodyo wrote:Ingame Name:

Time Played: 19 Hours

Do you have any experience pking?: Not Really

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: Not Really

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):

Why do you want to join: I want to learn how to play and PK with a group of people, meet people and have fun and get better at the game

Timezone or country: AEST Australia

Previous clan: None

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: Yes


Pm me ingame







:doge:
Spoiler: show
Image












Spoiler: show
Image
Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:53 pm

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby S h a r k y » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Ingame Name: S H A R K Y

Time Played: 6 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: yes

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):

Why do you want to join: war's and deep pk with team

Timezone or country: USA - PST

Previous clan:

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: yes

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4646
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: The Underdog - Pking cc DAILY pktrips and newcomer frien

Postby The underdog » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:34 am

S h a r k y wrote:Ingame Name: S H A R K Y

Time Played: 6 hours

Do you have any experience pking?: yes

Do you have any experience bridding/warring/...: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join this clan(If so his or her name):

Why do you want to join: war's and deep pk with team

Timezone or country: USA - PST

Previous clan:

(Willing to) Discord/whatsapp: yes


Accepted based on ingame conversation, still gotta do a scout background check though.







:doge:
Spoiler: show
Image












Spoiler: show
Image
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Clans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests