Spoiler: show

All individiual stats are already shown, this is just a quick explination of what the spirit shields are and what they do. They are designed as PvM and PvP tanking shields and will signifigantly increase the suitability rate and duration of your activities.

The divine spirit shield boasts the greatest tanking potential at 20% damage reduction at the cost of prayer points, the amount drained is equal to the damage that was prevented.
eg. You're hit 100 before damage is calculated, divine saves you 20 life points so you're hit for 80. The 20 life points saved are taken from your prayer points.

The Elysian spirit shield is the second most powerful for tanking in the game however being used in extended PvM scenarios it comes out ahead of the divine due to it not consuming prayer points. 25% damage reduction 70% of the time providing an average of 17.5% damage reduction. keep in mind that RNG plays a huge factor in your suitability here as there is no guarantee that it will soak the damage of a large hit as opposed to a small hit.

Arcane spirit shield has the highest mage offencive bonus of any shield in the game.

Spectral has the highest mage DEFENSE in the game of any shield.
Last edited by Irrrrrrrrrrr on Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Edonist
Honor Player

Re: Weapon\Armor stats and percentages.

Post by Edonist » Wed May 09, 2018 10:09 am

Nice guide so far, can also add that the items can be repaired for 800k ea at the armor repair stand in your poh (Also maybe locations for repairing i.e wise old man or item exchange clerk at home?)

Irrrrrrrrrrr
Premium Donator

Post by Irrrrrrrrrrr » Wed May 09, 2018 10:29 am

Edonist wrote:Nice guide so far, can also add that the items can be repaired for 800k ea at the armor repair stand in your poh (Also maybe locations for repairing i.e wise old man or item exchange clerk at home?)
I can, but this is more of a stats guide not an all around how to play PK Honor guide. I'll add it as a note somewhere.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Nice upcoming guide, shamefully that some effects don't actually work nor trigger. Also Karil's set effect name is "Tainted Shot", not " 'Useless' shot". Not to mention that you should also add the corrupt versions of the pvp gear(just to show how "not op" these pvp sets are).

Super volt
Novice

Post by Super volt » Wed May 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Nice guide so far. Good luck on updating it in the future

Witchers
Premium Donator

Post by Witchers » Wed May 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Awesome guide so far, keep it up mate!

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed May 09, 2018 6:38 pm

I'm glad you actually took the time to do this after we talked about it! Nice work, this will be a great thread to point people to when it's finished. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Check out my Youtube channel!

5alood
Premium Donator

Post by 5alood » Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt the PVP armor take 3 hours of combat to degrade? 1 hour for the corrupt ones

Jelle
Honor Player

Post by Jelle » Wed May 09, 2018 9:14 pm

5alood wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt the PVP armor take 3 hours of combat to degrade? 1 hour for the corrupt ones
corrupt is 20 minutes IIRC

Irrrrrrrrrrr
Premium Donator

Post by Irrrrrrrrrrr » Thu May 10, 2018 1:29 am

5alood wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt the PVP armor take 3 hours of combat to degrade? 1 hour for the corrupt ones

The mechanics on PvP armors are 1 hour in combat for the non corrupt vesions and then 20 minutes of WORN time with the corrupt versions.