An all inclusive Part by Part Ironman Video Series Guide

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

An all inclusive Part by Part Ironman Video Series Guide

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:25 am

This is a complete series of an account I start and end on video! So it will show you my method for getting to max cape on an ironman and everything it takes.

My private chat is always open at 'Whiprealgood', pm me any time you will never bother me.

If you're looking for a great CC for all your questions join 'Iron Punani' it's full of knowledgable irons!

Dont forget to subscribe!

If you want to just go strait to the series playlist on youtube here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeTUmW ... p0uImHS5QH

Video One: Starting out, this video goes over a first goal of getting the whip. It also shows some; Runecrafting, essence mining, fishing, cooking, and slayer.
Video #1 (45 Minutes)
Spoiler: show
Video 2: This guide includes; Getting Ring of Wealth, killing revs for Pk Honor Points, Getting Cannon and Making Cannon Balls, Using Ancients and Gaining Easy Magic XP, Farming and herblore (Prayer Potions), Making Runes, Making teletabs, Getting an Unholy Book, and Finally the End of the Video Goal Risky Barrows!

Video #2 (1 Hour)
Video 3: This guide includes; making antifires for killing mithril dragons (Steel if full) Or KBD if you are feeling up to it, getting the visage, then the best way to get smithing to 95 while working on the gold leaf for 99 construction. Finally at the end of the video we finish making the DFS and talk about what is next!

Video #3 (18 Minutes)
Video #4 This guide includes; Getting agility to 95 for (Pretty much) unlimited running, getting 91 hunter from level 1 for kingly imps, How to catch kingly imps efficiently and get the strung rabbits foot, killing revs and skulling pvp drops for extra points, and finally how to buy donator and premium with points and GP.

Video #4 (45 min)
Video #5 This guide includes; getting farm to 85 for torstol, getting 99 herb for making overloads, how overloads/sara brews work together, getting 65 fletching, smithing bolts from scratch, getting 99 range, getting rigour and how to fight kalphite queen efficiently, and finally starting on Corporal Beast and how to kill it.

Heres a link to my easy chart for overloads: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=69822

Video #5 (45 min)
Video #6 This video includes; some clue scroll openings, how to do saradomin, dag kings, all the wise old man achievements (including zamorak boss), shows all my drops while grinding saradomin, and finally shows how to kill the armadyl boss kree'arra!

Video #6 (45 Min)
I'll add more info tomorrow! For now sleeep

Video #7 This video includes; some armadyl drops, getting construction up, how to kill bandos, and some small skilling tips.

Video #7 (50 Min)
Video #8 This video includes; doing zulrah, getting 200 green d'hides for correcting history, and making cape rack/buy max cape.

Video #8 (35 Min) Final Video!
Last edited by Whiprealgood on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Check out my Youtube channel!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: An all inclusive Part by Part Ironman Video Series Guide

Post by Iron adam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:17 am

Nice dog

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:08 am

Adamthalion wrote:Nice dog
Thanks! He's the man...but like a dog. :D
Check out my Youtube channel!

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Not going to lie, didn't watch the whole video, but I watched the start of it, and I gotta say, looked pretty alright to me! No big mistakes :lol:

Empty bag

Post by Empty bag » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Nice vid man keep up the good work!

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 am

great guides! you put in a lot of effort!

My alt lol
Donator

Post by My alt lol » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:19 am

Dude, good videos man! I'm talking to you In-game and you're fucking awesome bro!

Congrats my man!

Iron felony
Premium Donator

Post by Iron felony » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:59 pm

come back whip we miss you.

Whiist
Premium Donator

Post by Whiist » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:54 am

Please upload your pkhonor ironman guide videos again. :/ They were extremely helpful and I always enjoyed watching them.
Pigeon Force