Morph Realm, what is it?

Texey
Known Venturer

Morph Realm, what is it?

Post by Texey » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:13 pm

So I get this question alot, what is morph realm? And since I didn't find a guide on it (didn't look too much) I decided to make my own.

First things first, what is a morph?
Spoiler: show
Image You get this morph from a ninja monkey greegree and it will turn you into a ninja monkey. This morph is just cosmetic meaning you shouldn't use it to attack monsters. So morphs are different things that you can turn into (morph into).There are morphs like death, which you might have seen and it is the best pvm morph you can have. It's even better than any armour around. If you want this ring, there is a guide here: https://wiki.pkhonor.net/guides/morphguides/morphring?s The problem with this morph is that you'll have reduced stats in the normal world, so you don't straight up rek everyone at a certain boss. However in the morph realm, which you can teleport via spellbook you wont have reduced stats.
Morph realm
Spoiler: show
Everyone can enter the morph realm via your spellbook. It looks just the same as the normal world. It has the same bosses/npcs. Everything behaves the same way except your stats. If you're a normal player in bandos armor doing bandos GWD and you see that it's crowded, you can enter the morph realm and hope that there are no morphs there. Keep in mind that a normal player will have 20% reduced stats. The stats that are reduced are: Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranging and Magic. You can always use potions to get them up again but not to the same level as in the normal world.
//Tezey

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Re: Morph Realm, what is it?

Post by Iron midas » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Thanks for the guide, also this is on the wiki https://wiki.pkhonor.net/guides/morphguides/morphring