How to fix pkh boredom!

Aux cord
Premium Donator

Re: How to fix pkh boredom!

Post by Aux cord » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:24 pm

player kill! it's not hard, expensive, or demanding. All you gotta do is grab cheap gear message some friends and run around the wilderness...

Watch pk videos or if you want help with gear setups or want to have a friendly pm me plssss

ig: aux cord

Babe
Wise One

Post by Babe » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Hotknight105 wrote: Creating a new account for honor status or to pvp as a pure or even be an ironman is always fun!
Kishan wrote:
Honor claw wrote:Or just make an Iron man =]
good idea xd
Ahh.. :wat:

Iron felony
Premium Donator

Post by Iron felony » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Bump

Crazycrafter
Rookie

Post by Crazycrafter » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Yes I made Ironman recently, now I'm playing again..

I had 3k kc for dfh dry streak... But finally it's over, and I made tons of supplies...

Prob just use iron after custom whip to help main pvm vs honor

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:26 pm

Hotknight105 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 pm
How to fix boredom on PkHonor!

Too rich? Maxed? or just bored?

I am no miracle worker but here are just a few ways to help!

Requirements? What? None what so ever!

1: Organize your bank!
As odd as it sounds or annoying as it is to some people, it truly is time consuming and helpful.
It can always help you pvm or pvp by knowing exactly where everything is and also looks good on those videos!

2. Setting Goals!
By setting goals I mean trying to obtain rares or hard in-game feats like the max cape or quests.
It can even go as far as obtaining 2b xp or gaining huge stacks of runes like 300k death runes.
This option is why games are addicting to most. Nothing better than a hard feat. Challenge accepted!

3. Staking/Lottery
Staking money and rares is always fun for the rich. You gotta lose some to make some they say!
Staking is where you duel your items or money to another player when they have the same stake. Win it all or lose it all!
The good old lottery! A great way to put 120m on the line for a chance for 1b or 1 free ticket.
The lottery is also fun for socializing! See who wins and throw some fake rage. Watch what you say though!

4. Create a new account!
Creating a new account for honor status or to pvp as a pure or even be an ironman is always fun!
I know I left out skillers but who likes to skill? No one! But hey that may just be me.
Its not only fun but can create a new experience playing the game itself.

5. Finally! Socialize!
Even though it may seem obvious as heck but some gamers prefer to solo. Why not change it up a bit?
You can join clan chats while you play or hey even just sit around.
Or if you have donator status or higher, just socialize in yell. Just don't spam or rage. You will be shunned upon!
On top of that, just playing the game itself makes you socialize. So get a bromance going.. Uh went too far.

So I hope this helps you all get rid of that awful boredom! Have fun!
:afro:
1. Banks already organized
2. Imma kill myself if I try to set hunter or cons as a goal
3. I tried, lost about 600b
4. Ironman mode is stupid and pointless, I already have an honor account, pking is dead
5. Im an introvert plus after the church cc broke up i havnt spoke in discord since everyone left.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Staking is haram