Ultimate ironman guide

Iron banned
Premium Donator

Ultimate ironman guide

Post by Iron banned » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:08 am

(PICTURES WILL BE ADDED ON FRIDAY) hello people are always thinking how can I make a great ironman? Here's how. First thing is kill moss giants till you get a d long or d scim. After that you should have a rune pl8 body or rock shell when you started combat training after this go kill some drags till 43 pray then farm till you think u got enough ranarrs after this do buy vials of water and snake grass make the the potions form the herbs you got form before. Then get 38 herb then make some prayer pots after you made some prayer pots get to barrows and get any plate bady and legs after this start doing slayer till 85. At 85 do Abby demons till you get a whip or instead of getting a whip you can kill revs for any chaotic Wep ( I suggest mele or mage wep unless you want to make cross bow bolts ) after this do some fishing get a few 100 sharks. After you got this food kill black or any metal dragon for a chance for a vissy ( if you want faster kills get slayer task and get a slayer helm ) if you do get a vissy get 95 smithing. Make your vissy to a Dfs after this you have a choice do more barrows for money or skill thank you for your time this is how you make a great ironman:)

Jade
Honor Player

Re: Ultimate ironman guide

Post by Jade » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:17 am

Please format so its easier to read.

--
How to get to Moss giants?
How to get to dragons?
Where did we start combat?
What if we don't have rune or rock plate?
How do we farm?
What do we farm?
How to make prayer pots?
How to get to barrows?
Snape grass and vials come from where?
Money for this?
Where we start slayer?
Where are revs?
What are revs?
Set up for revs?
You recommended mage or range how do we get runes and bolts and all those other materials to do this?
How do we fish? Where do we fish?
How do we get slayer helm?
How do we get 95 smithing?
What do we do until 95 smithing?
How long will it take?
What's the easiest method?
Prayer method?
How long is it going to take to be ultimate iron man?
---

I understand you'll add pictures and stuff but before you add to this guide try and think of a format and of course really work out all the logistical details for us. Good luck!!!
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Wall of text

Dummy20
Known Venturer

Post by Dummy20 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:51 pm

'get 95 smithing' - easier said then done hahah