PKP Gathering Methods.

Jonas
Fanatic

Re: PKP Gathering Methods.

Post by Jonas » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:15 am

Ravercozy wrote:Just want to let you know, as a person who has farmed the woodcutting / firemaking method, you reach 2B FM much faster than you do WC, and once you reach 2B FM you receive much less PkP/h. At that point I think the herblore method is much faster.
Actually you reach 2B WC faster, because everytime you receive a seed from the tree, you don't get 10k FM Exp. =]

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:24 am

Jonas wrote:
Ravercozy wrote:Just want to let you know, as a person who has farmed the woodcutting / firemaking method, you reach 2B FM much faster than you do WC, and once you reach 2B FM you receive much less PkP/h. At that point I think the herblore method is much faster.
Actually you reach 2B WC faster, because everytime you receive a seed from the tree, you don't get 10k FM Exp. =]
Probably used fm brawlers

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 pm

If you have good methods please post them here, so I can update/expand the guide.

Thank you.

Fetty gwap

Post by Fetty gwap » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Your description of reverants PKP is quite off.
I tested it by killing 10 rev dragons and knights up in 40+ wild. Most of the knights, I earned 6-18 pks, one was 20.

I went to level 18 wild where I found a werewolf, killed it and got 17 pts. Went to a imp in level 8 wild and got 15 pks. Went to a goblin in lvl 12 wild and got 21 pks.

So basically, you're better off camping the lower level ones, seeing as they can be killed faster and have potential of dropping PKP items as well.

I also found reverants to be fastest exp in all, even over wildy wyrm. If you solo, in the time it takes you to kill it with maxed gear, or even shit gear, you could of killed several revs and came up just little over 200 pks with decent gear, 350+ with op gear (customs, torva etc). Plus, not every rev is in multi, so you don't run as much of a risk
of being killed, seeing as you can be piled at wrym, plus have the wrym attacking you while you're being slaughtered.

Just my opinion and calculations.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Fetty gwap wrote:Your description of reverants PKP is quite off.
I tested it by killing 10 rev dragons and knights up in 40+ wild. Most of the knights, I earned 6-18 pks, one was 20.

I went to level 18 wild where I found a werewolf, killed it and got 17 pts. Went to a imp in level 8 wild and got 15 pks. Went to a goblin in lvl 12 wild and got 21 pks.

So basically, you're better off camping the lower level ones, seeing as they can be killed faster and have potential of dropping PKP items as well.

I also found reverants to be fastest exp in all, even over wildy wyrm. If you solo, in the time it takes you to kill it with maxed gear, or even shit gear, you could of killed several revs and came up just little over 200 pks with decent gear, 350+ with op gear (customs, torva etc). Plus, not every rev is in multi, so you don't run as much of a risk
of being killed, seeing as you can be piled at wrym, plus have the wrym attacking you while you're being slaughtered.

It's already written Revenants are better than WW (solo). Gonna move it to the 1st spot though. And thanks for letting me know that the Wilderness level doesn't affect PKP/SPS received from the revenants.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Jonas wrote:
Fetty gwap wrote:Your description of reverants PKP is quite off.

It's already written Revenants are better than WW (solo). Gonna move it to the 1st spot though. And thanks for letting me know that the Wilderness level doesn't affect PKP/SPS received from the revenants.
Its not the wildy level, its the level of the revs

Fetty gwap

Post by Fetty gwap » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:18 pm

What are you on about, lol ^
The level doesn't affect the amount of PKP given, I clearly just explained that. Neither combat, or level of wilderness. I'd like Rapsey or Mike to confirm that, but anyone who takes 10 minutes to go walk around and kill revs will realize that.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:20 pm

its random, witht he higher level revs having a higher chance of a higher drop.
Credits to maurits for Signature

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Smdjagex wrote:its random, witht he higher level revs having a higher chance of a higher drop.
Exactly.
You cant make conclusions out of a few kills.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Sverre wrote:
Smdjagex wrote:its random, witht he higher level revs having a higher chance of a higher drop.
Exactly.
You cant make conclusions out of a few kills.
That is what is written in the thread already...READ