PKP Gathering Methods.

Jonas
Fanatic

PKP Gathering Methods.

Post by Jonas » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Feel free to move it to the correct section if I made a mistake.
________________________________________________________________________________
Wilderness (Dangerous)
  • WildyWyrm - Regular = 100 PKP 25 PCP, Donator = 125 PKP 37 PCP, Premium = 150 PKP 50 PCP. If you Duo with some other player you'll receive much more PKP/PCP per hour.
  • Revenants - The higher the level revenant has, the higher the droprates, but it doesn't affect the PKP/SP received. (Level 5-25 Wilderness) IF you want to get more PKP shop drops go to a higher level of Wilderness.
  • Player Killing (Pk) - 10-30 PKP per kill + more PKP if the player wore items from the PKP shop or from some bosses (Nex gear, Hc, Dragon Defender, Korasi) and died to you without protecting them. (it's a random quantity from approximately 30%-70% from original price in ::shops)
Minigames (Safe)
  • Fight Pits - The quantity you receive is based upon the combat levels of the players you fight against, if it's Level 126, you receive a stable 6 PKP for the player if you win.
  • Zombie Minigame - 4 Pkp per wave.
Skilling
  • Woodcutting - Regular/Donator = 75-200 PKP an hour. Cut magic trees in the woodcutting teleport with a dragon axe, Premium = 150-300 PKP an hour. Cut magic trees in the woodcutting/premium skilling zone teleport with an inferno adze.
  • Herblore - 75-200 PKP an hour. Make Super Prayers Level 97 Herblore (Prayer Potion + Bonemeal), Extreme Range Level 95 Herblore (Range Potion + Grenwall Spikes).
________________________________________________________________________________

Efficiency List:

1. Revenants
2. WildyWyrm (Duo)
3. WildyWyrm (Solo)
4. PK'ing
5. Fight Pits
6. Woodcutting
7. Herblore
8. Zombie Minigame

(More to be added)

Credits: Rawr (IGN: Danny13oy)

Suggestions for new ways to get PKP is very appreciated and they'll be added to the list.
Last edited by Jonas on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Brant
Fanatic

Re: PKP Gathering Methods.

Post by Brant » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:58 pm

great guide jonas hun

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Fight Pits points are incorrect. The quantity you receive is based upon the combat levels of the players you fight against (unless Mike changed this). You also do not get 50% of the PKP from items in the store; it's a random quantity from approx. 30%-70% (unless Mike changed this). You also didn't mention items not in the store, such as Nex gear.

Try and rank these as well, from best to worse. Simply giving values isn't very useful and cannot be easily compared to other methods.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Rawr wrote:Fight Pits points are incorrect. The quantity you receive is based upon the combat levels of the players you fight against (unless Mike changed this). You also do not get 50% of the PKP from items in the store; it's a random quantity from approx. 30%-70% (unless Mike changed this). You also didn't mention items not in the store, such as Nex gear.

Try and rank these as well, from best to worse. Simply giving values isn't very useful and cannot be easily compared to other methods.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Will change this immediately. :thumbsup:

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 am

tell them about hand cannons if you got trade rights

Marco
Champion

Post by Marco » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 am

Fight cave with death is afk and i think i was getting like 300-400 pkp per hours
kik : clackshody83

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Should be in other guides

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Marco wrote:Fight cave with death is afk and i think i was getting like 300-400 pkp per hours
It's also bannable under Mike's semi-recent change to the rules.
7. No botting
Players caught using a bot or autoclicker will be banned on sight.
Gaining XP or items while being AFK falls under the same punishment. When your account is performing a task, you must always be present to respond to random events or when a staff member reaches out to you.

Ravercozy
Premium Donator

Post by Ravercozy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:57 am

Just want to let you know, as a person who has farmed the woodcutting / firemaking method, you reach 2B FM much faster than you do WC, and once you reach 2B FM you receive much less PkP/h. At that point I think the herblore method is much faster.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am

Ravercozy wrote:Just want to let you know, as a person who has farmed the woodcutting / firemaking method, you reach 2B FM much faster than you do WC, and once you reach 2B FM you receive much less PkP/h. At that point I think the herblore method is much faster.
It seems like it's less at 2b xp, but it isn't. I thought the same each time I got 2b in both, but did the math and it was the same.