Guide To Honor Player

User avatar
Im not xmage
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 am
Location: Canonsburgh, PA

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Im not xmage » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:28 am

Sadly I lost my honor account, however I wish I would have been into forums when I had mine because this is an incredible post! Just wow! Very helpful and look forward to using in the future, keep up the good work! :D
"Killer of Dragons, owner of rares, commenter of posts."-Im not xmage

Image

User avatar
Woodcut lawl
Known Venturer
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 am

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Woodcut lawl » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:18 am

when i got my honor i didn't find it fun, wish i would have seen this, would have enjoyed it more
Image

User avatar
Nickrock234
Honor Player
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 pm
Location: In your closet
Contact:

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Great guide :) Really helped me to start. One thing however, this guide needs to be updated and maintained. My only concern in this is that the ::inv / ::invisible commands are not allowed by Honors to date. Is there another command that is meant for the purpose of Honors to use to do so?

-Nick.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

User avatar
Tobias
Honor Player
Posts: 2909
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Tobias » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Nickrock234 wrote:Great guide :) Really helped me to start. One thing however, this guide needs to be updated and maintained. My only concern in this is that the ::inv / ::invisible commands are not allowed by Honors to date. Is there another command that is meant for the purpose of Honors to use to do so?

-Nick.

Just use ::pnpc 6800 :)
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

I'm gone.
Image

User avatar
Thoby
Developer
Posts: 2888
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm
Location: Thoby#0008

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Thoby » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Swag wrote:Just use ::pnpc 6800 :)
You told me this one a while back, but Mike fixed this one. When using this one, you no longer become invisible. You become some weird troll thingie:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

User avatar
Nickrock234
Honor Player
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 pm
Location: In your closet
Contact:

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:17 am

Boss thoby wrote:
Swag wrote:Just use ::pnpc 6800 :)
You told me this one a while back, but Mike fixed this one. When using this one, you no longer become invisible. You become some weird troll thingie:
Yeah, I think it is probably because someone found a glitch or something of that nature with it..or they just want it for themselves :3
But thanks for the help anyways @Boss Thoby :)
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

User avatar
Pvm captain
Premium Donator
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: USA \ South Dakota

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Pvm captain » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 am

::p 90 is invisible.


fixed guide, Added new commands! ::runes and ::item(replaces ::pickup)

User avatar
Dizzy gaming
One Hit Wonder
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm
Location: Scotland/UK

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Dizzy gaming » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Just got honor today thanks to you helped soo much thanks man :)

User avatar
Pvm captain
Premium Donator
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: USA \ South Dakota

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Pvm captain » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 am

Dizzy gaming wrote:Just got honor today thanks to you helped soo much thanks man :)

Its why i made this guide. Glad i could help mate.

User avatar
Ruler
Honor Player
Posts: 7534
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Guide To Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:06 am

Really good guide. But I think they changed the fee to get honor off from 10b to 5b?

Post Reply