Max cape Inferno run - Videos Wave 1-69 & Wave 40-69

Mitrovic
Premium Donator

Max cape Inferno run - Videos Wave 1-69 & Wave 40-69

Post by Mitrovic » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:11 am

Video Wave 1-69 (full run):

Video Wave 40-69 (paid 6K tokkul):

Hello, dear PkHonorians!

To all who already completed this tough minigame, congratulations. To all who are still giving their best shot, I made 2 videos which could be helpful for you: one from wave 1 to 69, and one from wave 40 to 69, both with a max cape. They don't have any commentary, I just wanted to show y'all how I completed it.

WAVE 40-69 VIDEO:
Gear: Full torva, max cape, salve (e), souls tentacle, ely, onyx dragon bolts, barrow gloves, steads, perfect ring.
Inventory, 3x overload, 9x super prayer, 7x brew, tsotd, acb, blowpipe, full pernix, ruby dragon bolts, rune pouch, 6K tokkul

Changes if you do it from wave 1: Bank onyx d bolts, 6K tokkul & 1 brew. Add 1 overload and 2 extra super prayers. For my 1-69 run, I overloaded before I entered, and then started using my overloads from wave 21. Also make sure not to use piety/rigour/augury your whole run: try to 'play' with them, in order to save prayer points. The first 40 waves might not be the most interesting contest, but atleast it shows that it is definitely possible to make it from wave 1 with a max cape.

About my 40-69 video: As you can see, I had quite some super prayers left at the end. So if you want to bring one or 2 more brews instead, or an extra item like pegasian boots for example, that's up to you. I never did the Inferno before, since I don't play osrs. I gathered a lot of knowledge during the previous days from osrs wiki, youtube videos and more experienced pkhonorians. To be honest, during this run I still didn't know how some mechanics work (for example the blob attacks), but the defensive strength of this setup allows you to protect from magic for 95% of the time. The triple jad may take some time before you feel the rhythm, but once you do, it's actually easy.

Zuk overview (just how I did it):
1) Start the fight (ruby dragon bolts)
2) After the shield has done a complete rotation, a first set of a ranger and a mager will spawn. At that point, you will be at the north-east corner. Protect from range and attack the ranger. Once you reach the west side, protect from magic and hit the mager (just once). Then, while walking back east, finish the ranger. Once he died, continue attacking zuk.
3) Once zuk's health falls below 600 hp, kill the mager.
4) Get zuk's health to 480, and start killing jad. Lure his healers to you with a crossbow attack, but then focus back on jad.
5) Get zuk's health to around 300, stop attacking, and wait for the second set of mager & ranger to spawn. Kill these both (or just the ranger, tag the mager and protect from magic)
6)Once zuk's health falls below 240 hp, his healers will spawn. Kill them.
7) Finish Zuk
8) Congratulations

I wish all of you the best of luck!
Last edited by Mitrovic on Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Re: Max cape Inferno run - Wave 40-69 - Video guide

Post by Kenneth » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:28 am

thank you sir wish me luck

The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Max cape Inferno run - Videos Wave 1-69 & Wave 40-69

Post by The underdog » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:16 pm

#Justice4Church