Zombie Minigame.

Jibberish
Premium Donator

Zombie Minigame.

Post by Jibberish » Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 am

The method I used for this, was simple magic gear such as Enchanted Robes, Ahrims, Mystic.
This Minigame consists of 12 rounds, each round the zombies increase in quantity, and there's higher levels spawning.

The best place to stand would be in the middle of the cave with the cannon besides you(can be used after 150kills, there's also a fountain which requires 25kills). The inventory should be mainly prayer potion, brews and Super Restores (3 Saradomin brews = 1 Super Restore).
The spell you will use is blood barrage.
A Staff of Light is highly recommended for its auto casting ability and its special attack.
When you get the hang of how to make them go in a 3x3 square, just keep your health above 30 then there's not much more to it.
For prayers I would suggest Melee or Ranged, only wear protect prayers to save prayer points.

Gear:
gear.png
Where to stand/messages/cannon and fountain:
messages.png
Inventory:
Uten navn.png
-Jibberish
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loony
Premium Donator

Re: Zombie Minigame.

Post by Loony » Sun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Pretty damn good. nice hand writing BTW :D

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun May 26, 2013 2:22 pm

- You're better off with Staff of Light, in my opinion, because of its special, which is VERY useful at later rounds.
- Instead of standing in one spot, you shoulnd bunch them as much as possible to maximise the healing effect of Blood Barrage.
- 2 Overload Potion (4) ; 6-8 Super Prayers and the rest Saradomin Brew (4) is my favourite inventory, as it gives you a lot of healing with Soulsplit but also lets you recover HP quicker if necessary.
- You should stick to 'hoarding'; run from one corner to another, to bunch them all and heal more.
- It's best to use cannons on opposite sides of the map, as to maximise damage done, as you run from one to one.
- I can't remember what is the best prayer to use, but I believe it is Range/Melee if you use Divine, Magic + Staff Of Light.
- Things to add: screenshot of inventorys; different gear set-ups; how to get there, different game modes.

*Yours is more helpful for the Quest, whereas my additions should help you complete the Minigame, even past round 30+.

Nice guide though, has the necessary basics to help anyone complete it!
Last edited by Rawr on Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Im chaox
Known Venturer

Post by Im chaox » Sun May 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Danny13oy wrote:You're better off with Staff of Light, in my opinion, because of its special, which is VERY useful at later rounds. Also, insetad of standing in one spot, you shoulnd bunch them as much as possible to maximise the healing effect of Blood Barrage.
Î have to agree with Danny ^
Also nice guide though.

C o p s
Premium Donator

Post by C o p s » Sun May 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Not a bad guide, just needs better equipment/gear imo.

You would be better using an arcane or mages book since dragonfire shield gives -8 mage bonus.

Jibberish
Premium Donator

Post by Jibberish » Sun May 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Since I'm not a rich player, i do not own equipment to show wealthy setups.. I also intended to making a guide, especially for the quest.
Danny, the place i did show was the best place to stand after gathering as many as possible in the 3x3 square.
Thanks for all your replies. I know this is only basic.(feedback needed.)
Any other mosnters that could need a guide?

Loony
Premium Donator

Post by Loony » Mon May 27, 2013 9:37 am

Jibberish wrote:Since I'm not a rich player, i do not own equipment to show wealthy setups.. I also intended to making a guide, especially for the quest.
Danny, the place i did show was the best place to stand after gathering as many as possible in the 3x3 square.
Thanks for all your replies. I know this is only basic.(feedback needed.)
Any other mosnters that could need a guide?
i was about to say this. I know you're not too rich and thats when its hard to make a guide. :(

Woodcut lawl
Known Venturer

Post by Woodcut lawl » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 am

Good guide. i just stood in the corner and blood barraged. hahaha

Laws 24 7
Rookie

Post by Laws 24 7 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:06 am

best guide so far

Shaqstaker
Known Venturer