Efficient slayer guide 2020

Confuzller
Rookie

Efficient slayer guide 2020

Post by Confuzller » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:30 pm

Unfortunately I can’t make videos at the moment so this will have to do. Here are some tips to get the fastest slayer xp as possible.

So assuming you are starting from level 1, and if you are an Ironman, the first perk you want to unlock is bigger and badder aka superiors. This creates the chance to get a eternal gem which will create a ring which you can get from the slayer store. This ring will give an additional 15% slayer xp and slayer points. If you are not an Ironman, you can just buy the eternal gem.

As you do slayer tasks, you have a chance of getting a brimstone key. As you progress in slayer task streaks, your chances of getting a brimstone key increases, up until a 15 slayer streak. It is advised to turn these keys in as soon as possible because you want to get the bracelet of slaughter/expeditious bracelet. The slaughter bracelet increases tasks while the expeditious bracelet decreases the amount of monsters you need to kill to finish a task. You can also combine these bracelets with slayer brawling gloves after 99 construction. You need the combining kit which is also a drop from brimstone keys.

Now the best tasks to do are hard tasks. The next best thing to start using your slayer points on are the blocking task perk. As a premium member the most tasks you can block are 8 after maxing out the perk. The tasks you want to keep are the tasks that have a chance of giving you a superior monster. These are dark beasts, abyssal demons, nechryaels, gargoyles and Dust devils. Until you have the eternal gem, use the bracelet of slaughter (assuming you have it) on these tasks and only these tasks. However, this is just a tip on how to get the eternal gem faster. If you’re in search of a dfs or dragon full helm it may help to use it on Mithril dragons or black dragons. Dark beasts also have a small chance at dropping the dragon full helm however. Use the expeditious bracelet on tasks that don’t have a chance of dropping the eternal gem.

Bonus xp: Now, after every task you get bonus xp. You also have the ability to increase your task at the slayer master or through your slayer helm/ring for 5,000,000 gp. However, you get the same amount of bonus xp whether you expand the task, or choose not to. So what you can do to get some EXTRA bonus xp is to not expand your task, and once you finish it and after you get the bonus xp, then you choose to expand it. This gives you double the bonus xp for killing the same amount of monsters as you would have for expanding it at the beginning of the first task.

Superiors: Now during certain tasks, you have the chance of spawning a superior. These grant extra xp when killed. What many don’t know, is that if you kill the superior as your last monster of the task, you get extra EXTRA xp. Finishing a dust devil task for example ends with a bonus xp of around 280k. However, when finishing the task with a superior you get over double that. Here’s an example:

(Will be posting a picture of multiple superiors at the same time in the near future)

I’ve tested how long superiors last without killing them and I have not seen one disappear at all, and have seen them last over 10 minutes at least. You can also have more than one superior at a time, so you don’t have to worry about killing it to have a chance at spawning another.

(This guide is just a rough draft and will be edited over time)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Its flat
Known Venturer

Re: Efficient slayer guide 2020

Post by Its flat » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:58 pm

Welcome to PkHonor and thank you for this wonderful guide!

If I may suggest a tip for next time, type ::ss to take a screenshot in the game and then ::sss to open your screenshots! Easier than taking a photo with your phone

See you in-game brother

Confuzller
Rookie

Post by Confuzller » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:22 pm

Thanks man

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:07 pm

I saw a wall of text and instantly 👎

Iron adam