[2016] *Updated* Efficient Skilling Guide!

Empty
Honor Player

Re: [2016] *Updated* Efficient Skilling Guide!

Post by Empty » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 pm

The underdog wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:14 pm I planned on making this since I did spend a fair amount of time looking for the most efficient skilling method and hella shit wasn't on the wiki. Might or might not make one. Was kinda reluctant coz I did some skills 2b years ago and the meta changed for those.
please do

Kash

Re: [2016] *Updated* Efficient Skilling Guide!

Post by Kash » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:36 am

Iron adam wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:08 pm
Kashew nut wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:04 pm
Church wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:46 pm

as one of the top players, my first tip is to use the ::wiki
Hahah what I meant was, perhaps we can update the skilling methods used for multiple skills that can't be found on ::wiki!

example: locations of NPCs to gain efficient Melee xp from (since the clanwars method aint workin no mo)
All skills are on the ::wiki. For combat xp, basically any NPC works. If you plan on doing 2B slayer, then just do elite slayer tasks and you will get 2B combats on the way. If you just want melee experience, I recommend doing the zombie minigame with a whip of chaos and a salve amulet (e). It is very afk with no risk and you make some decent cash and pkp from it.

There is a link to this method on every combat skill page at the top. https://wiki.pkhonor.net/guides/combat

I can confirm the zombie minigame (endless) works well for me, seeing how AFKing is good. Not sure if theres a more efficient method for Melee training..

@the underdog, PLEASE MAKE ONE!!!
Image <-- Click Here!