Farming Guide 2016

Loxy

Re: Farming Guide.

Post by Loxy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:27 am

Jonas wrote:Does anyone remember what pictures this guide had? I have some free time and if someone could help me I could upload this guide to the Wiki and upload the pictures here too so it can be edited in.

PM me In-game or on forums. IGN: Pksasaftw

Yeah I know which. ;)

I can either get them back for you, or I can completely redo this entire guide since it also needs updating and I wanted to change the layout of it since I feel like it can look a lot better.

P.s. I am the original owner of this guide, and all other guides written by Blatant and Subtle. So if you need any missing information about those guides, just hit me up with a pm. :)

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:02 am

Loxy wrote:
Jonas wrote:Does anyone remember what pictures this guide had? I have some free time and if someone could help me I could upload this guide to the Wiki and upload the pictures here too so it can be edited in.

PM me In-game or on forums. IGN: Pksasaftw

Yeah I know which. ;)

I can either get them back for you, or I can completely redo this entire guide since it also needs updating and I wanted to change the layout of it since I feel like it can look a lot better.

P.s. I am the original owner of this guide, and all other guides written by Blatant and Subtle. So if you need any missing information about those guides, just hit me up with a pm. :)
Yeah, my post was made long time ago, so I had to get the pictures myself. If you want to see your guide on the Wiki, simply go to the Wiki - Skilling Guides - Farming. I've updated the exp parts, added some other stuff as well. ;)

Loxy

Post by Loxy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:35 am

That's cool ^_^ and yeah I've seen all the guides on the wiki :) glad to see someone took the time to update them haha. :P

Jonas
Fanatic

Re: Farming Guide 2016

Post by Jonas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:14 am

This is amazing ;P Good job with the update on the guide! :)

Loxy

Post by Loxy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:33 am

Jonas wrote:This is amazing ;P Good job with the update on the guide! :)
I felt like it needed to be prettier.. haha xD And thanks :)

Link start
Novice

Post by Link start » Wed May 11, 2016 12:20 am

I see a lot of mention of plant cures, but when growing herbs (99% of farming) can't you just keep a woad bush fully grown and unpicked to keep your herbs from becoming diseased?

EDIT: Nvm, seen this updated on wiki. It's important to note before the second page, though, if Loxy ever checks this. :P

Crossknight
Premium Donator

Post by Crossknight » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:28 am

Thank you for this it is very helpful!

Dummy20
Known Venturer

Post by Dummy20 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:20 pm

cool