Hunter Guide.

Miosesh
Rookie

Re: Hunter Guide.

Post by Miosesh » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:41 pm

you should tell us how to make the capes and gloves and the gloves are for thieving not hunter so there pretty useless. also u should say what level we need to make them and are you sure razor-backed kebbits are the best way to get to level 91?

Laddergoat
Rookie

Post by Laddergoat » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:19 am

Excellent guide :)

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Miosesh wrote:you should tell us how to make the capes and gloves and the gloves are for thieving not hunter so there pretty useless. also u should say what level we need to make them and are you sure razor-backed kebbits are the best way to get to level 91?
Uhm... this guide has last been edited in 2013. Dun think Moleman is going to add anything to it anymore.
There is only one.

Zilvinas159
Donator

Post by Zilvinas159 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:09 am

Cool guide and when u catch Razor-Backed Kebbits u dont even need to empty your inventor because u getting xp anyway

Free meth
Premium Donator

Post by Free meth » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Great guide man!!! I'm putting it to the test.
2 pieces of information about the Razor-Backed Kebbits though.

1. You don't have to ::empty to continue catching them. The spikes will just drop to the ground if you're inventory is full. Should save players even more time in achieving 91.
2. At 49, you have a success rate of roughly 60% (With Woodland Camo). at level 67 is when you reach a perfect 100% rate.

Amazing guide though. Would recommend to anyone looking to up their Hunter.

*EDIT*

Didn't realize that the last time this post was edited was in 2013!!!! Lol
My bad. But still, this guide is awesome!!!

Keiler05
Premium Donator

Post by Keiler05 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:11 am

guide was good but now is outdated :( now to catch the implings is a PITA... on the puro puro thing.. wtf.. Everytime I quit and comeback this server gets harder and harder lol...

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Yeah, sorry guys, this is fairly outdated.
I think I made this the day after the Hunter skill was released, and I haven't played in a couple of years now, so they probably added new stuff that I don't know of.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Moleman wrote:Yeah, sorry guys, this is fairly outdated.
I think I made this the day after the Hunter skill was released, and I haven't played in a couple of years now, so they probably added new stuff that I don't know of.
::wiki hunter, wiki is updated I believe.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:31 pm

I'm genuinely curious & sorry to get off topic, but why do you still hangout on the forums if you don't play? It's like, we have no problem keeping forum users, but keeping an actual player around on the server itself is challenging.

What was your reason for quitting?

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
I'm genuinely curious & sorry to get off topic, but why do you still hangout on the forums if you don't play? It's like, we have no problem keeping forum users, but keeping an actual player around on the server itself is challenging.

What was your reason for quitting?
I haven't really hanged out on the forums, I logged in-game yesterday and logged in to the forums. A lot of new content since I last played, so yeah I think I might return.
Reason I quit was several personal reasons. A lot of stuff IRL who made me act like a douche in-game, and I was halfway demoted before I quit. I talked to Hamade (Xmage) on FaceBook, and we talked out etc. Won't really get more into it, some people who was active back then knows, others don't. : :P

Reason I might return now is that I broke up with my girlfriend on monday, and this server brings back so much nostalgia, I don't know, it just might help me get through things, instead of getting drunk on weekdays :lol:

Really off topic, but you asked, I answered :)