Hunter Guide.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Hunter Guide.

Post by Moleman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Image Image

Hello, PkHonor and welcome to my 1-99 hunter guide for PKH.
Before you start to train your Hunter I'll let you know that this is probably the slowest skill in PKH, and it requires some patience what so ever. 99 hunter on PKH equals 1,3m hunter experience in RuneScape, it takes roughly eight effective hours to achieve 99 hunter on this server.

Content:
1. How to start the hunter skill and how to train your hunter level to 3 (200xp ea) .
2. Level 3-29 (280xp ea) :: Common Kebbits
3. Level 29-49 (1200xp ea) :: Swamp lizards / Green salamanders
4. Level 49-91 :: Razor-Backed Kebbits (1,2k xp ea) - Remember to use Wood Camo
5. Level 91-99 :: Kingly Implings (8k xp ea) - Fastest xp in-game.
6. Level 95-99 (alternative) :: Black Warlocks (10k xp ea)
7. Hunter gear :: Spottier cape, Spotted cape and Gloves of Silence

1. How to start the hunter skill and how to train your hunter level to 3.
Now before doing anything you should get some coins and type this command '::shops' - Trade the Hunter Store Salesman.
You want to buy a Noose Wand and maybe a teasing stick and a knife.

Okay, so now to the hunter training.
Click the skill teleport (can be found in all spellbooks), more skilling zones, more skilling zones, hunter.

And you will end up in a place like this:
Equip your Noose Wand and start to 'inspect' the tunnels, holes and snow drifts.
Do this untill you reach a hunter level of 3.

2. Level 3-31(49) :: Common Kebbits

Head down to the hunter expert, tell him to teleport you to another hunter area, and click Woodland hunter area option.
While you have your noose wand wielded, start inspecting the plants and the buses in this area. If you have wood camo it will be a lot easier to catch these kebbits, you can get a wood camo suit by paying four common kebbit fur's and 13798 coins. I highly recommend to get this. A nice way to keep your inventory nice and clean is by doing this command: '::empty' that will drop all your items you have in your inventory.
You can either do this untill you're a hunter level of 31 or 49. (I did it till I was 49)

3. Level 29-49 (1200xp ea) :: Swamp lizards / Green salamanders
A great and fast way to get level 49 is by doing Swamp lizards or as someone like to call it :: Green Salamanders.
You will need: Some rope and some small fishing nets.
You can get to the Swamp lizards by asking a hunter expert to teleport you to another hunting area, more, more, Swamp lizard hunting area.
When you teleport to the Swamp lizard hunting area you will see three young trees. Just simply with a net and a rope in your inventory left-click the young tree to set a trap. To maximize your experience per hour you should set a trap on all the trees.
When a have a salamander have walked into your trap you can now left-click the tree again to check the trap, and you will retrieve your fishing net, your rope and a salamander!
However if your net trap fails a small fishing net and a rope will drop on the floor (under the trap.) Of course you can just pick it up like your instinct would tell you to, but if you just just click on the young tree you pick it up and set a new trap at the same time. This might not sound that incredible to you, but in the long run this will save you some time.

4. Level 49-91 :: Razor-Backed Kebbits - Remember to use Wood Camo
When you've finally reached level 49 it'll go a lot faster because you can now hunt Razor-Backed Kebbits which can be found west for the Falconry area, or north-east for the Woodland area.
For this you will need a Noose wand, and I really recommend some wood camo, because when I started to do this I only caught a Kebbit every fift try, but a nice guy told me that I should equip wood camo, so I decided to do so, since then I haven't failed ONCE. I see a lot of people who doesn't even wear wood camo's and they're complaining about them failing. Your inventory should be totally empty.
I like to get here by teleporting to the Woodland area by an Hunter expert, and just simply run north-east untill you see a lot of red & white dots.
There are several plants and bushes who is located in this area, and it's in a circle. You should just find a route that suits you as quick as possible for most xp/h. This is probably the most quickest way to get 99 hunter in PKH, and you should do that all the way to 99 hunter. A nice way to keep your inventory nice and clean is by doing this command: '::empty' that will drop all your items you have in your inventory.

5. Level 91-99 :: Kingly Implings - Fastest xp in-game.
Kingly Implings requires 91 hunter. To catch these implings you don't need anything at all, although I would recommend bringing some alch runes, as these is quite good money aswell. They are 8k xp each catch, however you catch them way quicker than the Black Warlocks. This is without a doubt the fastest experience in-game! They can be found west for the Black Warlocks, or north-west for the Jungle/impling's Hunter Expert's house.
I would recommend catching these barehanded, because your loot will automaticly be placed in your inventory and you get the same amount of experience.
The experience rate are totally insane (8k) and they are pretty decent cash aswell!
Drop list:
1x Royal sceptre
1x Royal crown
1x Royal amulet
1x Royal shirt
1x Royal leggings
1x Dragonstone
1x Onyx
250.000x Coins
2.500.000x Coins

This is a picture of me wearing the full Royal set which is worth a lot of coins.
Image'
I WOULD RECOMMEND DOING THIS UNTILL YOU'RE LEVEL 99.

6. Level 95-99 :: Black Warlocks (10k xp ea)
This is an alternative method for 99/91, you won't need anything at all for this.
You can find Black Warlocks just north of the house of the Hunter Expert who is Located in Jungle/implings hunter area.
Black Warlocks are some cute little butterflies who gives 10k xp ea catch, but they are very slow, and I wouldn't really recommend them except if you are REALLY bored of other hunter creatures. Just simply left-click them to catch them barehanded, you can also collect them in a buttefly jar but I don't see why you should do that.

Another quick hunter method (PREMIUM ONLY) is grenwalls, which you can be teleported to by a hunter expert (Elf hunting area) but I won't really make a guide for this as Kingly Implings are the fastest xp/h on this server to date.

If you want to make some money I would really suggest you to catch Dragon implings, which requires 83 hunter and a premium-donator status. The best method to catch them is barehanded and to have nothing in your inventory but high level alchemy runes. I've gotten two dragon claws from there, aswell as an onyx stone and a lot of ruined dragon armour.
If you get ruined dragon armour you should alch them for roughly 50m ea, you should also alch a dragonstone for 3,2m.
Keep the Dragon Claws and the Onyx. (I made my onyx into an amulet of fury)

7. Hunter gear :: Spottier cape, Spotted cape and Gloves of Silence

If you want Spottier cape, Spotted Cape or Gloves of Silence you can get it by doing so: (pic.1 = spottier cape - pic.2 = spotted cape - pic.3 = gloves of silence)
Image - Image - Image

You will need: Falconer's glove, needle, thread.
Teleport to Falconry hunting.
When you're there just simply equip your Falconer's glove, and click on a kebbit.
Dashing kebbit: Spottier cape.
Spotted kebbit: Spotted cape.
Dark kebbit: Gloves of Silence.
Now use a needle on one of the fur's, and make as many as you want.

Effects: The spottier and the spotted cape makes you "less fat" (lol) on RuneScape, by making you lightweight, that's why a lot of people use it when they're training agility on RuneScape. The capes do not have that effect here on PkHonor, but what it actually does is getting you more agility xp.
So I teleported up to the wilderness agility arena and went in the pipe three times (without the cape, with spottier cape and with spotted cape)
Without any cape at all I got 12000 experience.
With the Spotted Cape I got 14400 experience. That's a 20% agility xp bonus right there!
With the Spottier Cape I got 20400 experience. That's a 70% agility xp bonus right there!

I did the same 'experiment' with thieving and the Gloves of Silence equipped.
I stole from a silk stall.
Without anything I got 1200 experience.
With the Gloves of Silence I got 1560 experience. That's a 30% thieving xp bonus right there!

So in the end you get these bonuses by the capes and gloves:
Spotted cape: 20% agility experience boost.
Spottier cape: 70% agility experience boost.
Gloves of Silence: 30% thieving experience boost. [NOTE] - Gloves of Silence also makes you not fail a single pickpocket.

Please let me know if you found this guide helpful, or if anything need to be edited, thanks.

HAPPY HUNTING!

~William
Last edited by Moleman on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Re: Hunter Guide 2013

Post by Strdargoba » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 am

Great guide! ive been needing one, thanks!

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 am

Quite an impressive job as the Hunter skill has only been released for a day. Very nice.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 am

4gottengodz wrote:Quite an impressive job as the Hunter skill has only been released for a day. Very nice.
Strdargoba wrote:Great guide! ive been needing one, thanks!
Thanks for the feedback guys, I spent quite some time making this guide, so I'm glad you're enjoying it! :]

Lliilliill
Wise One

Post by Lliilliill » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 am

Perfect guide nice job!

Rood
Wit
Blauw
Dit land is niet van jou

Mii007
Known Venturer

Post by Mii007 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:32 am

wow this guide has helped me out a heap thanks (:

Thugga
Known Venturer

Post by Thugga » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:44 am

Very nicely done Moleman it looks great! It's an easy-to-read simple guide.
If you possibly had the time would you mind adding imps, warlocks, and other creatures?
I see this guide being very successful nice work.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:51 am

Lliilliill wrote:Perfect guide nice job!
Mii007 wrote:wow this guide has helped me out a heap thanks (:
Thanks guys, appericiate!
Thugga wrote:Very nicely done Moleman it looks great! It's an easy-to-read simple guide.
If you possibly had the time would you mind adding imps, warlocks, and other creatures?
I see this guide being very successful nice work.
I will try to add that tomorrow, but heading to bed now. Thanks for feedback. (:

Hamade
Founder

Post by Hamade » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 am

beautiful, please have a combined result with Daan so we can have the two guides merge... we can only have one official hunter guide.
I am Hamade. Find me in the Intelligent Debate section attempting to harvest some intelligence.

Hi im sam
Wise One

Post by Hi im sam » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 am

Excellent job bruv.