Efficiency Skilling (fastest xp/hr)

Thoby
Developer

Efficiency Skilling (fastest xp/hr)

Post by Thoby » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Efficiency Skilling

This is a guide with the ways on getting the most experience per hour. I've worked a while on this, so I could get the most precise xp/hr rates, but today I saw Tobias ask for a guide like this; so decided to put it on here earlier then I intended. Though, it only needs a few skills until completion. So, I'm asking you guys to help me get the most accurate xp/hr's and the 100% best methods on here. Feel free to correct any information on here, and help me out with the residual skills

Image Attack:
Spoiler: show
Experience per Hour: ~80.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Multilog on a account with 1 defence, and go to clan wars. Select the Kingslayer option. This will make it so you both have 5k hp. Though, the opponent will only have 1 defence and be really weak. This will make it so you have a high amount of accuracy, and hit high because of the high amount of hitpoints. Wear brawling gloves while using an armor type with the highest strength bonus (can't be Void because that requires the gloves slot).

Tip: The king won't be able to drink any potions, so you aren't able to drink any extremes/prayer potions as the king. To prevent this, get another account to be the king and just be a normal player.
Image Defence:
Experience per Hour: ~80.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Multilog on a account with 1 defence, and go to clan wars. Select the Kingslayer option. This will make it so you both have 5k hp. Though, the opponent will only have 1 defence and be really weak. This will make it so you have a high amount of accuracy, and hit high because of the high amount of hitpoints. Wear brawling gloves while using an armor type with the highest strength bonus (can't be Void because that requires the gloves slot).

Tip: The king won't be able to drink any potions, so you aren't able to drink any extremes/prayer potions as the king. To prevent this, get another account to be the king and just be a normal player.
Image Range:
Experience per Hour: ? xp/hr
How-to:
Use a cannon, red chinchompas, full armadyl(if you use pernix, the NPC's won't be aggressive) & ranging brawlers, and teleport yourself into the godwars dungeon. Run south-east, and go down to the lowest layer of the Saradomin area. When you arrived there, set-up your cannon; and start killing the NPC's there.

For a full (in-depth) guide on this; ::thread 1028
Thanks to Sick Ownage for the amazing guide.

WARNING: Keep in mind the guide (by Sick Ownage) is slightly outdated, and there weren't ranging brawlers back when it was made. This is why I recommend using brawlers + armadyl, instead of the void armor set.
Image Hitpoints:
Experience per Hour: ~28.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Multilog on a account with 1 defence, and go to clan wars. Select the Kingslayer option. This will make it so you both have 5k hp. Though, the opponent will only have 1 defence and be really weak. This will make it so you have a high amount of accuracy, and hit high because of the high amount of hitpoints. Wearing brawling gloves won't boost your Hitpoints XP gained, so don't bother using those. Use an armor type with the highest strength bonus (the Void armor set is a extremely good option).

Image Prayer:
Experience per Hour: ~55.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Use Frost Dragon Bones in your Player Owned House on a Gilded Altar + Marble Burners.
Also use the brawlers, if possible.
Image Magic:
» Method #01 "High-Alching":
Experience per Hour: 74.100.000 xp/hr
How-to:
High-Alching any item, while using the magic brawlers will grand you the most xp/hr.
You'll be able to alch precisely 3000 items per hour.

» Method #02 "Creating Teletabs":
Experience per Hour: ~165.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Making teletabs in your Player Owned House at the Mahogany eagle/demon lectern, while wearing Magic Brawlers, will grand you the fastest Magic experience ingame! But not only will it give you Magic experience, it will also grand you about 125.000.000 Runecrafting experience an hour!
Image Runecrafting:
» Method #01 "Creating Teletabs":
Experience per Hour: ~165.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Making teletabs in your Player Owned House at the Mahogany eagle/demon lectern, while wearing Runecrafting Brawlers, will grand you the 2nd fastest Runecrafting experience ingame! But not only will it give you Runecrafting experience, it will also grand you about 125.000.000 Magic experience an hour!

» Method #02 "Death Altar":
Experience per Hour: ~130.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Crafting Death Runes at the Death Altar while wearing Runecrafting brawlers will grand you a fair bit of xp/hr.
Image Construction:
Experience per Hour: ~10.530.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Construct Gilded Benches in the Throne Room, while using the brawlers.
Image Agility:
Experience per Hour: ~? xp/hr
How-to:
Catching Black Warlock's @ Hunter teleport -> Jungle/impling hunting area.
Best equipment
to wear:
- Larupia Set
- Spottier Cape
- Brawling Gloves (agility)
Using Hunter Potions will also help out your xp rates (though, it will only change it a little bit)
Image Herblore:
Experience per Hour: ~250.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Make Extreme Ranging Potions while wearing the herblore brawlers.
Also, switch in ::settings the 'Make All' option off.
This will take more effort but will boost your efficiency.
(Extreme Ranging Potions > Overloads or other extremes, because of the low amount of time required for banking).
Image Thieving:
Experience per Hour: ~60.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Thief the Rogues South-West of the Fight Arena (South of Ardougne).
Use the Gloves of Silence for a 100% sureness of not getting attacked, or the Brawlers for highest xp/hr.
Resetting your combat level to 14 and switching off the 'Enable left-clicking to attack monsters of higher combat level' will also really help, as you won't have to right-click them.
Image Crafting:
» Method #01 "Cutting Onyx's":
Experience per Hour: ~250.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
This is probably the fastest method ingame, granting you upto ~250.000.000 xp/hr.
But extremely costly and pretty much unpayable for 99% of the community.
The method just exist out of cutting Uncut Onyx into cut ones, while wearing crafting brawlers.

» Method #02 "Black Dragonhide Crafting":
How-to:
The pretty pricy alternative. Wear crafting brawlers, while turning tanned black d'hide into black d'hide bodies. Quite fast, but quite pricy, as stated before.

» Method #03 "Cutting Dragonstones":
Experience per Hour: ~42.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Same as last method, but using Dragon Stones instead of Onyx's.
Payable for a bigger part of the community, but still a bit pricey.

» Method #04 "Mining Marble":
Experience per Hour: ~22.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Skipping the 'cutting Uncut Diamond' option, because it is lower then this;
and this method grands you besides Crafting XP also Mining XP.
Using a Sacred Clay Pickaxe & Crafting Brawlers will greatly increase your xp/hr.
Mine Marble Block's at the Crafting Guild.
Image Fletching:
~ Still Missing ~
NOTE: Can anyone confirm if the bolt + bolttips method still works? Tried it on my honor, but didn't give me any experience. If not, I'll be putting the Magic Longbow method here.

Image Slayer:
~ Still Missing ~

Image Hunter:
How-to:
Hunt Kingly Implings @ Hunter teleport -> Jungle/impling hunting area.
Best equipment to wear:
- Larupia Set
- Brawling Gloves (hunter)
- Strung Rabbit Foot <optional>
Using Hunter Potions will also help out your xp rates (though, it will only change it a little bit)
Image Mining:
» Method #02 "Mining Marble":
Experience per Hour: ~22.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Mining the Marble Rock @ Crafting Guild.
Use the Sacred Clay Pickaxe & Mining brawlers.
This method will not only gain you mining experience,
it will also grand you one of the fastest XP rates for Crafting

» Method #01 "Mining Rune Ores":
Experience per Hour: ~20.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Mine the Rune rocks @ the heroes guild while wearing the mining brawlers + sacred clay pickaxe for a high amount of xp/hr!
Image Smithing:
Experience per Hour: ~117,975,000 xp/hr
How-to:
Smithing Rune Bars @ the anvil in premium zone, with the smithing brawlers equipped, will grand you the highest amount of xp/hr. Create Rune Plate bodies for the quickest smithing-process(which will result into the highest amount of experience).
Image Fishing:
Experience per Hour: ~41.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Fishing Monkfish, while using the fishing brawlers will grand you the most fishing xp/hr. Dropping them instead of banking will increase the xp/hr because dropping doesn't interrupt your fishing.
Image Cooking:
Experience per Hour: ~55.000.000 xp/hr
How-to:
Cooking Rocktails on a Fancy Range in your Player Owned House while wearing the cooking brawlers.
Chef's Delight (m) will also boost your cooking, and will lower your chance at burning food.
Image Firemaking:
» Method #01 "Marble Fireplace":
How-to:
Get yourself Firemaking brawlers, a tinderbox, and build a Marble Fireplace. Try to spam click the logs into the fireplace, for the fastest xp/hr ingame!

» Method #02 "Inferno Adze":
How-to:
Woodcutting Magic Trees in your Player Owned House,
while using a Inferno Adze + Firemaking Brawlers will grand you one of the most firemaking xp/hr.
Image Woodcutting:
How-to:
Woodcutting Magic Trees in your Player Owned House,
while using a Inferno Adze + Woodcutting Brawlers will grand you the most woodcutting xp/hr,
Image Farming:
~ Still Missing ~
Last edited by Thoby on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Zero76
Premium Donator

Re: Efficiency Skilling (fastest xp/hr)

Post by Zero76 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Nice guide was thinking about this too! Though;

Herblore: ain't super rangers faster? Since the materials for super rangers stack, so you can make 27 extreme rangers per inventory - doesn't this gain you faster XP?

Hunter: probably list hunter potions in the items?

Runecrafting: isn't making teletabs faster as death runes? 130m XP per hour is really fast, i don't know how you can do that with death runes, though

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 pm

For magic, Zombie minigame is decent if you have chaotic Staff with Multi blood barrage, or Multi blood barraging in godwards lobby.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Overloads are faster with brawlers.

(72k per pot).

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Zero76 wrote:Herblore: ain't super rangers faster? Since the materials for super rangers stack, so you can make 27 extreme rangers per inventory - doesn't this gain you faster XP?
Hmm.. You might be right, I'll check the xp rate on those.!
Zero76 wrote:Hunter: probably list hunter potions in the items?
Totally forgot that! Thank you!
Zero76 wrote:Runecrafting: isn't making teletabs faster as death runes? 130m XP per hour is really fast, i don't know how you can do that with death runes, though
The 130m is possible, though; it'll require something like ghostmouse.
While using ghostmouse I was able to (sometimes) even go upto 140m,
though I took the average of them.
If you'd be able to tell the average xp when not using ghostmouse or any other 3rd party software; feel free to tell me!

And on the teletab situation; people told me that deaths were definitely better then tabs, so I just kinda passed those. I might calculate the average xp/hr for tabs; and add them onto the guide.
Simon wrote:Overloads are faster with brawlers.

(72k per pot).
I know it's more xp per pot, but the banking takes way longer and you are only able to make about 5 overloads per inventory. I did overloads for about 2 hours, and decided that Super Prayers are better xp.

Though, Extreme Ranged might be better; because of the banking situation.
Post whore wrote:For magic, Zombie minigame is decent if you have chaotic Staff with Multi blood barrage, or Multi blood barraging in godwards lobby.
I'll try that method, thank you for your input!
Last edited by Thoby on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Zero76
Premium Donator

Post by Zero76 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Extreme rangers give 23k experience (without brawlers) vs 25k of super prayers, so I guess it will be faster. Didn't know about the death runes method. Teletabs give 90k magic experience and 90k runecrafting experience each +- 5-10 seconds. So that would give 1080k-540k experience at each skill (so x2 for total) per minute. That's max 60m experience per hour, so deaths will be faster I guess. Ranging was the fastest with chinchompas at godwars dungeon I believe, I saw some guide. I will look it up :)

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 pm

note: in mining, you said "This method will not only gain you crafting experience,
it will also grand you one of the fastest XP rates for Crafting."

one of those should be mining

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Haydenn wrote:note: in mining, you said "This method will not only gain you crafting experience,
it will also grand you one of the fastest XP rates for Crafting."

one of those should be mining
Thank you, edited that!
Zero76 wrote:Extreme rangers give 23k experience (without brawlers) vs 25k of super prayers, so I guess it will be faster. Didn't know about the death runes method. Teletabs give 90k magic experience and 90k runecrafting experience each +- 5-10 seconds. So that would give 1080k-540k experience at each skill (so x2 for total) per minute. That's max 60m experience per hour, so deaths will be faster I guess. Ranging was the fastest with chinchompas at godwars dungeon I believe, I saw some guide. I will look it up :)
Yes, Extreme Rangers seem to be the best XP. I'll try them after I'm done testing the Magic experience method. I'll also test out the red chinchompas when I'm done!

Thanks for you guys input so far!

EDIT:
After some testing, I found that barraging multiple monsters @ Godwars & the Zombie Minigame (in the new max magic bonus gear) is not as high XP as the XP gained from alching. I found barraging was about 60m xp/hr when you tried pretty hard.
Because 60m < 72m, I'm going to keep the Alching method on here.

EDIT 2:
After about 10 minutes of herbloring, I found that Extreme Ranging Potions are better to brew instead of the Super Prayer Potions. Changed it in the Guide, and changed the xp rate likewise; so it matches the new method.
Image Image

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Make tele tabs for magic and rc

Ivy
Premium Donator

Post by Ivy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Yea rune ores are faster exp tho.

And 550m exp per hour with prayer?