Bimbo back
Premium Donator

PVM Money method 500M/H

Post by Bimbo back » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Re: PVM Money method 500M/H

Post by Elon musky » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey man! This is an awesome video! Just a few things I would like to point out to help your money making guide more successful.

One thing is that as long as melee protect is on, an Abyssal Demon can not hit you. This means that you want to go for the maximum amount of offensive damage you can because defense does not really matter there. Therefore I would recommend maybe void for those types of interactions seeing as Void has some of the best damage output in the game.

One more thing is that there is actually another location for Abyssal Demons that is also quite amazing to go. If you build a portal room in your player owned house, and you build a Slayer cave portal, you will find there is a great spot in there for killing Abbysal demons. It also has enough room to set up a cannon which you can use to afk while continuing a steady kill flow without the fear of attacking something you don’t want to such as a Dark beast.

Those are just 2 things I would like to inform you of. I hope these help you and like I said, this is a great video to help out new people attempting to make money! Keep up the good work!

Bimbo back
Premium Donator

Post by Bimbo back » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Okay man thanks for the advice i will check this now :D
And yeah i hope my videos will help new players to get into the serv :)

Parkyboii

Post by Parkyboii » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Nice video brother :D
Image Image
Image Image