Merching Guide [Video]

Billyx
Honor Player

Merching Guide [Video]

Post by Billyx » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Hey guy's this is my new little series / guide on how to merch. My idea is that I start with 11b and see how much I can make. Please watch video listen to what I have to say and then comment feedback and what I should do for the next EP!

Skiller
Developer

Re: Merching Guide [Video]

Post by Skiller » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:41 pm

You should use a spreadsheet!

Looks like a good vid, i'll be honest I probs won't watch the whole thing, but gl with the views!

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:23 am

The builder wrote:You should use a spreadsheet!

Looks like a good vid, i'll be honest I probs won't watch the whole thing, but gl with the views!

Thank you means a lot, just need ideas on what to do next?

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:04 am

thanks for the video Billy! Would be nice to have a ton of short video's that we could point new players too. Maybe we can even have it be part of the wiki and could direct inexperienced players to it.

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Migetmanz wrote:thanks for the video Billy! Would be nice to have a ton of short video's that we could point new players too. Maybe we can even have it be part of the wiki and could direct inexperienced players to it.
Like this video be on the wiki it goes into depth of how to merch and best times to do so.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:23 am

Main reason I want those items put into shops at a set price. Sad to see all the pking gear go up in price due to merchers wanting to make a quick 5-10m merch on an item, one of the biggest downfall to pkers is buying this expensive gear and losing it and having no money to buy anymore.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 am

Wir3d wrote:Main reason I want those items put into shops at a set price. Sad to see all the pking gear go up in price due to merchers wanting to make a quick 5-10m merch on an item, one of the biggest downfall to pkers is buying this expensive gear and losing it and having no money to buy anymore.
Nah mr underdog v2, u wrong here. Merchers make sure the items are still available to buy for you instead of not for sale :notsureif:
#Justice4Church

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:28 pm

The underdog wrote:
Wir3d wrote:Main reason I want those items put into shops at a set price. Sad to see all the pking gear go up in price due to merchers wanting to make a quick 5-10m merch on an item, one of the biggest downfall to pkers is buying this expensive gear and losing it and having no money to buy anymore.
Nah mr underdog v2, u wrong here. Merchers make sure the items are still available to buy for you instead of not for sale :notsureif:
HHHHH Thank you for blessing me with your name. I truly am thankful!!!

I guess its time for me to sell my bank to buy all the pk gear and resell for it for a much cheaper price. Rip merchers.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Devoidfury
Premium Donator

Post by Devoidfury » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 am

Great Video! I love the tips. I will definitely be using some of them that I haven't considered. Thanks alot Billy

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:30 am

Tip nr.99 Go to sales, you never know what you'll find!

Heads up, don't look at the graph too much. Some prices dip when more items are being traded meaning you can pick them up cheaper.