How I Tezey made money when i was a noob

Texey
Known Venturer

How I Tezey made money when i was a noob

Post by Texey » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Hello!

Alot of people (often new people) ask me how i got my money. Most of the time I just ignore them or tell them to go do something they enjoy. This is not how I made my money :D . When I started whips wasn't so expensive so the first thing I did was to get a whip and started doing slayer, I knew that if i get 85 slayer I can kill abyssal demons to get whips I can sell. I made quite alot of money because I was really lucky with the drops there. But i quickly got tired of this and decided that I should have all skills to 99 (hunter and cons wasn't around so all skills were pretty easy). But I didn't do this the fastest way possible, instead I thought of things that would bring me the most money. For example making rune bars and sell them to get maximum money instead of xp. Another example was that I made alot of prayer potions instead of other potions all the way to 97 so I had like 10k normal pray potions which I made into super prayers to sell. I also counted out that if I cut diamonds into bolt tips I can sell them in junk for a profit and did that for alot of money. I think I had donor when I had all 99s and to get prem I made alot of super prayer potions.

Once i got my prem I got borred af and quit the server. I logged on when I heard hunter was added, I had never tried hunter before so I got on and found out how extremly boring it is. Worse then mining... So this time I didn't get 99 in the most profitable way. I logged on again in like march this year and saw that construction was added. Obviously you can't make any profit from construction so I wasn't really intrested. But those skills not being 99 bothered me alot. I decided to get hunter to 99 but this time the fastest way. I looked up what I needed to get 99 construction and wasn't happy. I also noticed that I only need construction and complete the last 2 quests to get a max cape. A week or 2 later I had max cape and once again I got borred. I started just helping people in the help chat and this was really fun and meanwhile I started merching, which today is my favorite way to make money.

What I wanted to say with this story of my life xD is that you have to be creative to make money, it doesn't happen in 2-3 hours you need to put down the hours. And lastly: Don't stake.

//Tezey
//Tezey

Slowbro
Premium Donator

Re: How I Tezey made money when i was a noob

Post by Slowbro » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:19 pm

absolutely amazing