Frost Dragons For All --- Wilderness ---

Rwter
Honor Player

Re: Frost Dragons For All --- Wilderness ---

Post by Rwter » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Azu rite wrote:I find it hard to believe no one on this server doesn't kill someone who only uses 2 items when they kill people who wear/have nothing at all...lol
Ww spawns at frosts so i camt kill anyone if its @ agil

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Azu rite wrote:I find it hard to believe no one on this server doesn't kill someone who only uses 2 items when they kill people who wear/have nothing at all...lol
The point is that while they may kill you, using 2 items means that the noted frost bones you have gathered will be your third item, thus allowing you to make a safe profit.

But yeah, if you're worried about your kdr this is not the method for you haha

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:10 pm

The builder wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Deku girl wrote: Oh its very true its this thing calling grinding....and xanex.
How would xanax help you grind? (unless you're on an actual prescription for it to calm you down)

How come you still have 75 prayer?

It took me (on average of 10 dragons) 18 seconds to kill a frost dragon in torva, chaos, steads, p ring, salve amulet - lets say every frost dragon drops 2 bones each kill, that's 300 hours. You posted your introduction a little over 24 hours ago. In fact, frost dragons haven't even been in the wilderness for 300 hours. Closer to half of that.

Even if every dragon dropped 4 bones (which is the maximum), guaranteed every single time, it would take about 150 hours to get 2k bones. They've only been there for about 168 hours. Are you really trying to tell me you've spent 150 of the last 168 hours (keep in mind - that's 150 hours IF you have the best gear in the game, not 2 iteming) killing frost dragons? And that every time I've checked frosts in the last 7 days - which is multiple times a day - you just happened to be banking or off at that time?

/r/quityourbullshit
Much maths, much wrong. 18 seconds per kill at 2 bones each kill = 6 bones per minute, or roughly 333 minutes to obtain 2000. 333 minutes/60 minutes (60 minutes to an hour) = c. 5-6 hours, not whatever answer you got dude.
yeah im retarded, oh well we all make mistakes lol i'm blaming it on this new prescription im on :D

its 300 minutes not hours
Sverre wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Sverre wrote: Not that it changes our argument, but the max bones is 7 #getyourfactsrightnoob
Mike wrote:> All Frost dragons now have a chance of dropping 1 - 3 noted frost dragon bones, on top of the unnoted one that always drops
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46718&start=40#p515419
1+1+2+3=....?
i assumed it couldn't drop like 2+3 noted, only 1 OR 2 OR 3

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Nah drops just have a % chance so it is possible to get them all at the same time, just as it is possible to get a complete torva, virtus and pernix set in one kill. Obviously the chances on something like that happening are really small ;)

Honor claw
Known Venturer

Post by Honor claw » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks for the guide =]