Empty
Honor Player

alchemical hydra guide -Empty Pot

Post by Empty » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:25 pm

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Re: alchemical hydra guide -Empty Pot

Post by Elon musky » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:32 pm

Honest criticism. Please don’t take this the wrong way.

But what I would love to see in your guides, is for you to explain the boss mechanics before you jump into the fight. Explain that every 3 attacks, he changes styles, explain that you can’t damage the boss until he is over the proper fountain, which is why you have to stand on specific squares, and also including the requirements for the boss (like the slayer task and streak).

If you explain these things before hand, it is easier for a view to follow as we watch you perform the actions.

But I still appreciate the guide!

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:52 pm

Xsquire1 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:32 pm Honest criticism. Please don’t take this the wrong way.

But what I would love to see in your guides, is for you to explain the boss mechanics before you jump into the fight. Explain that every 3 attacks, he changes styles, explain that you can’t damage the boss until he is over the proper fountain, which is why you have to stand on specific squares, and also including the requirements for the boss (like the slayer task and streak).

If you explain these things before hand, it is easier for a view to follow as we watch you perform the actions.

Basically this, also when creating a guide you must pressume they know nothing about what you're telling them about and by the end of it they'll have a very good idea on how to do it..

Must say tho the quality is getting there!

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:15 pm

Xsquire1 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:32 pm Honest criticism. Please don’t take this the wrong way.

thank you for the comment, i will surely inform you all more next time i make a guide!
and can't take that the wrong way man :P

Scrap iron
Premium Donator

Post by Scrap iron » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:57 pm

I watched Empty Pot's Video Guide one time, and look what happened. #Testimonial
Spoiler: show

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Scrap iron wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:57 pm I watched Empty Pot's Video Guide one time, and look what happened. #Testimonial
Spoiler: show
I watched it and I keep planking