Steezee EZ Galcor Guide

Steezee
Premium Donator

Steezee EZ Galcor Guide

Post by Steezee » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:43 pm

WHERE TO FIND THEM

A number of glacors can be found under the monsters teleport in the spellbook, under the glacors option. (Recommended location)

An additional single glacor may also be found in the slayer dungeon. To access it you will need a 50 construction lvl and 50m coins to build the portal.

WHAT TO BRING

Gear
Helmet: torva or slayer helm if on task > helm of neitiznot
Armor: torva > bandos
Amulet: torture > glory or fury
Ring: berserker (i) or p ring > berserker ring > ring of wealth
Boots: steadfast > dragon
Gloves: ferocious > brawlers/barrows
Weapon: zamorakian hasta > zamorakian spear
Shield: avernic defender > dragon defender > nothing if you use the spear
Cape: enchanted comp > max cape> fire cape

The zamorak hasta and spear deal increased damage to the glacor which is why they are suggested. If using the spear you will not be able to have a shield or defender so while it is a cheaper option the hasta is preferred.

Inventory
2x overload
6-8x super prayer
sara brews, teleport, and fortune whip if you want it

THE FIGHT

Glacors will attack you with range or magic attacks, to find out which I usually just attack it and see what it hits me, and change protection prayers if needed. In addition they have a special attack in which it will drop a stalactite on you hitting you for half your health. It is easy to dodge this and you are given a text warning in the chat when to move. When it reaches half health it will spawn 3 glacytes which you must kill before continuing the fight with the glacor. They each have a special ability:

Enduring
This one is dark blue and has a very high defence which makes it the most annoying to kill.

Sapping
This one is light blue and will drain your prayer as it attacks you.

Unstable
Last but not least the red one has the ability to explode, (almost) killing itself and dealing a good bit of damage. But this is also avoidable by running away and you will be given a warning in the chat if you are in the blast radius.

After this the glacor will take on the special ability of the last glacyte you killed and you can resume attacking it. Given this the suggested order is Sapping glacyte first -> enduring glacyte next -> unstable glacyte last. This way the glacor will not drain your prayer or be difficult to kill.

VIDEO FIGHT
This is how I kill them. When the glacytes spawn it is possible to run away so the glacor will stop attacking you, switch prayers to melee and avoid taking damage.

Latin guy
Honor Player

Re: Steezee EZ Galcor Guide

Post by Latin guy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Nice guide ! keep working :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but im not sure if this guide will be valid to use for a long time

@thoby came to ruin your guide :#:

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Nice guide brother!

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:35 am

What an amazing guide! Wonderful way of presenting the information. I also like the video quality a lot.
Ever thought about providing commentary, instead of showing the text on screen? Might make it even better.

There will come an update to the Glacors soon though, which might slightly change the meta. However, the presented method will always stay viable.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image