Skotizo Boss Guide! [Video]

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Skotizo Boss Guide! [Video]

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:27 am

Hey Guys here is my skotizo boss guide i tried a very different feel with this video. Let me know if it works!
Kenneth wrote:Best way to get shards is to blood barrage smoke devils, may only take 2 hours or so to buy a totem not including any totem pieces you may get as a drop. Trying to get shards on task is a good way of contracting super aids. I don't like the current "meta" of obtaining shards and I've been hoping for a buff in shard drops or at least a significant buff when on task.
Check out my Youtube channel!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Skotizo Boss Guide! [Video]

Post by Iron adam » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:43 am

2:58 l0l

You said ragefire boots I think. Ddef better than ely. Might also be worth mentioning the Pray Mage and dance method. You can take no damage from skotizo by timing your hits and then stepping out of melee range. Not that it really matters with how easy a kill is.

Added link to wiki

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:47 am

Adamthalion wrote:2:58 l0l
Thought you might see that :lol:

I've actually never heard of that method tbh but yea d defender would be better in heindsight
Check out my Youtube channel!

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:51 am

Love the sass in the beginning there
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:52 am

Whiprealgood wrote:I've actually never heard of that method tbh but yea d defender would be better in heindsight
You can do it with pretty much any monster that attacks with both melee and mage or range. It has only become relevant on pkhonor since our monster pathing was fixed. But this was how most people did fight caves with melee back in the day.
If you step out of melee range by the time the monster is going to use its attack, the only option is for it to use mage/range.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:17 am

Putting a roast on the devs with this one whip, God damn

Best way to get shards is to blood barrage smoke devils, may only take 2 hours or so to buy a totem not including any totem pieces you may get as a drop. Trying to get shards on task is a good way of contracting super aids. I don't like the current "meta" of obtaining shards and I've been hoping for a buff in shard drops or at least a significant buff when on task.