Cerberus Video Guide For PkHonor!

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Cerberus Video Guide For PkHonor!

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:30 am

I decided i would make a guide for you guys prior to release using the test server for footage. This will most likely need to be revised but it should work for now!

Added/revised info to know from Respire1337

- ghosts can do one of 2 things : either hit for a 30 damage (if you don't pray correctly versus the attacks) or drain you 30 prayer points/15 prayer points with the spectral (if you correctly pray against their attacks) and NOT both.
- at the start, SHE does a special attack : a mage attack, quickly followed by a range attack, quickly followed by a melee attack, which you can pray against all 3 of them and take 0 damage. She will repeat the same attack after 40 seconds. (So technically, there are 3 special attacks : ghosts, lava pools, this attack)
- the lava pools have a damage radius of 3x3, you can stand on top of them for 1-2 game ticks I think, then you need to move away at least 2 squares, otherwise you'll get hit a lot (15's if you stay right in it, 7's if you stay 1 square to the pool).
- you really don't need to wear the spectral for the full kill, you only need it versus the ghosts, you can change to something better after the ghosts are gone
Last edited by Whiprealgood on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my Youtube channel!

Ryan
Staff Manager

Re: Pre-Release Cerberus Video Guide For PkHonor!

Post by Ryan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:38 am

I like you. You're pretty good.

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 am

Very nice, will be using this :D

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Amazing video as always!
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:04 pm

A few things about Cerberus :
- ghosts can do one of 2 things : either hit for a 30 damage (if you don't pray correctly versus the attacks) or drain you 30 prayer points/15 prayer points with the spectral (if you correctly pray against their attacks) and NOT both.
- at the start, SHE does a special attack : a mage attack, quickly followed by a range attack, quickly followed by a melee attack, which you can pray against all 3 of them and take 0 damage. She will repeat the same attack after 40 seconds. (So technically, there are 3 special attacks : ghosts, lava pools, this attack)
- the lava pools have a damage radius of 3x3, you can stand on top of them for 1-2 game ticks I think, then you need to move away at least 2 squares, otherwise you'll get hit a lot (15's if you stay right in it, 7's if you stay 1 square to the pool).
- you really don't need to wear the spectral for the full kill, you only need it versus the ghosts, you can change to something better after the ghosts are gone

Hit me up if you need more info. I would honestly vid myself doing a few kills, but I can't at the moment... Love you Whip ;)

Rizz0
Premium Donator

Post by Rizz0 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Nice guide bro, each vid you make is better than the last one.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Rizz0 wrote:Nice guide bro, each vid you make is better than the last one.
^

You went from shabby to a pretty experienced youtuber/streamer. Vid quality & smoothness of the commentary makes it seem like it could've been made for real OSRS by one of the bigger youtubers. Nice!

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:27 pm

Can use the magic secateurs as a quicker teleport for premium members.

Great vid Whip <3

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Blackbird wrote:Can use the magic secateurs as a quicker teleport for premium members.

Great vid Whip <3
Or the crystal key, but both would need an extra inv spot. Think just teleing farming-tree-taverly is still faster than this teleport though.

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Ruler wrote:
Blackbird wrote:Can use the magic secateurs as a quicker teleport for premium members.

Great vid Whip <3
Or the crystal key, but both would need an extra inv spot. Think just teleing farming-tree-taverly is still faster than this teleport though.
I contemplated these options but i figured Falador was an easy simple method of getting there overall.
Check out my Youtube channel!