Demonic Gorillas Guide [Video] *12 Minutes*

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Demonic Gorillas Guide [Video] *12 Minutes*

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:43 am

Hey guys worked all day on getting this done, I told myself I would wait for the bug fixes and since that has happened here it is!

Check out my Youtube channel!

Retsnom
Known Venturer

Re: Demonic Gorillas Guide [Video] *12 Minutes*

Post by Retsnom » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 am

Good guide, was happy to see I was bringing a pretty similar loadout, though its a really watered down beginner type loadout.

Might call this the very minimum, or very low budget.

I average 10+ kills with this loadout depending on how well I guess the switches.

Ely HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGLY recommended. :D

Also, I enjoy the ruby bolt (e). I like that you can hit 76 at the start of your fight. Additionally, if you aren't that good at gorillas, there will be times you don't notice you're using the wrong attack style. In that case, the ruby bolt spec can still deal dmg even if it's praying range.

Personally perfer ROW, that's just me though.

What I do:

Overload --> Choose right attack style ---> Prayer against his attack -->
Prioritize protection prayers, then worry about attack style.

Use brew when he hits 20+ because I guessed wrong.
Use sharks when I am in a bad position such as I guessed wrong, and know I will have to take another hit before I can protect. (Potentially taking 40+ dmg)

at 30 second warning for overload, I make sure to protect, then I will overload and heal with brews before having to protect again.

Good tip about knowing how to anticipate when he is going to melee!

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Link my 1000 kills thread in your description or comment it and pin it or else band! Ohh and decent guide, you could work on your gear and prayer switches at the same time, but it's pretty good so far.

Its buble

Post by Its buble » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 pm

Retsnom wrote:Additionally, if you aren't that good at gorillas, there will be times you don't notice you're using the wrong attack style. In that case, the ruby bolt spec can still deal dmg even if it's praying range.
Otherwise known as a bug.

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Respire1337 wrote:Link my 1000 kills thread in your description or comment it and pin it or else band! Ohh and decent guide, you could work on your gear and prayer switches at the same time, but it's pretty good so far.
I have plenty to work on when it comes to gorillas i've done like 30 of then :lol: BUT showing my kills is more for perspective on what the location looks like amd what kind of damage you'll be taking. Once i'm able to get better with these i'll be able to easily update the guide with better examples of me killing the gorillas. Sadly i dont have time to kill 1000 gorillas in a few days like you ;)
Check out my Youtube channel!

Bundle
Rookie

Post by Bundle » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:44 pm

very nice guide, i can see you put some time in it, my opinion doing demonics, if you can afford the gear, bring blowpipe and souls whip, those will let you get 25+ kills a trip, once you figure out the mechanics, can go for 40+ no doubt.