Omg Wow's Revenant Guide

Content
-Introduction
-Setup
-Where to find
-Some loots

Intoduction
Spoiler: show
First of Revenant are found in the wilderness, their level's range from level.
-Imp-14
-Goblin-16/19/22/28
-Icefiend-37
-Pyrefiend-40
-Hobgoblin-44
-Vampyre-47
-Werewolf-53
-Cyclops-60
-Hellhound-70
-Demon-84
-Ork-98
-Dark Beast-112
-Knight-119
-Dragon-126

When fighting, Revenant's use magic/mage/range attack style's and they can also heal themselves. I suggest using soulsplit/turmoil or protect melee/piety, for they hit more often and harder with melee.

Setup
Welfare Gear

Expensive Gear

Now i would suggest using void, but void doesn't offer much toward defence, and in the case of pkers it would suck to have to go back to Pest Control to get your void back.
Inventory

I only suggest this inventory for the sake of pkers finding you and trying to kill you. Saradomin brews hold more HP then any food, and also keep your defence up in case you're being leeched. Overloads cancel out the effect of saradomin brews lowering your stats. And super prayer potions give the best percentage increase in prayer points, although super restores can be used. A spec weapon is optional, but the tele tablet is pretty much a want.

Where to find
Revenant's are pretty much scattered throughout the wilderness but can be found by getting a "Revenant Scroll" from Death in Edgeville. I also suggest using the portal in edgeville to teleport to "green dragon's" to save you some time from running. I've found from personal experience that the clumps of Revenants are usually deeper throughout the wilderness. But be cautious of pker.

Image Image
The Loots!

Now Revenants have a wide variety of what they can drop. Here's the list.
*Note: All Revenants drop all of these loots, but only vary in the amout they drop.

** Every Revenant has the chance to drop a salve Amulet
]-Coins-10k-5m
-Blood runes-200-2,000
-Death rune-200-2,000
-Nature rune-30-300
-Rocktail-1
-Savle Amulet-1
-Corrupt Statius/Morrigans/Zuriels/Vesta ( Armours)
-Regular Statius/Morrigans/Zuriels/Vesta ( Armours )
-Regular Morrigan throwing axes/Javelins
-Corrupt/Regular: Zuriels staff
-Corrupt/Regular: Vesta Longsword/ Vesta Spear
-Corrupt/Regular: Statius Warhammer
-Uncut Dragonstone
For a more detailed drop list please visit: pkhonor.net/drops

Thank you and I hope you appreciate my Revenant Guide :D
Last edited by Omg wow on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

Omg wow
Premium Donator

Re: Revenant's Guide

Post by Omg wow » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Please leave suggestion's on what i could have done/do to improve my guide'guide's :)

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:50 am

+1
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:29 am

What about wearing salve ammy. Talk about the effects of salve and salve (e).
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am

Troll n roll wrote:What about wearing salve ammy. Talk about the effects of salve and salve (e).
Jup you should indeed add this info.
I also believe higher lvl revs have a higher chance on dropping salve. And dragon revs can drop noted bones as well.

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:53 am

mike wrote:Updated on 10 September
> Revenants have been released
* There are 14 different types, from imps to dragons!
* They spawn randomly all over the wilderness, mostly in places where there is a lot of player activity, as well as in graveyards and ruins
* The higher the wilderness level, the higher the level of the revenants you're going to find. In the KBD cave you may find revenant dragons (but no other revenants).
* Talk to Death in Edgeville to obtain a Revenant clue scroll, which will point you towards the nearest revenant. This does not automatically update if a revenant spawns near you or when the closest ones dies, so you need to re-check regularly.
* Revenants can heal themselves, use all attack types (depending on your protection prayer and armour) and their ranged attacks can freeze you (higher level revenants freeze more often and longer)
* Revenants are now also assigned as a slayer task by the elite (wilderness) slayer master. Any level of revenant is enough to complete the task, including the revenant guardian in the Player-Owned House treasure room
* On death, Revenants always give some PkHonor Points and sometimes also Slayer points (on top of regular slayer points if you got them assigned as task)
* All revenants drop pVp equipment (zuriel/morrigan/statius/vesta) as well as stacks of morrigan's javelins and throwing axes, rocktails, a lot of coins and some runes (complete droptable can soon be found in our wiki). The higher the level of the revenant, the higher its droprates.
* Revenant dragons use dragon breath (unlike the ones in RS), but also drop stacks of noted dragon bones and obviously have the highest droprates of all
* All revenants drop the Salve amulet, which is tradeable and gives the following bonuses:
+9 to all attack stats, +14 to all defense stats, +8 strength, +15 prayer (almost as good as a fury, but with better prayer bonus)
+10% max hit against undead NPC's
Revenants always give slayer points on death while you wear the amulet, rather than only some of the time (does not affect slayer points obtained through slayer tasks)

> You can now buy the Salve amulet (e) in the slayer shop, which costs 1 regular salve amulet, 1500 Slayer Points, 500 PkHonor Points, 500M coins, is tradeable and offers the following bonuses (on top of the regular salve amulet effects):
+10 to all attack stats, +15 to all defense stats, +8 strength, +20 prayer (same as a fury, but with better prayer bonus)
Automatically applies the soul split effect on undead NPC's, costing no prayer points (similar to the whip of souls)
Protects all your items on death but gets destroyed in the process. Does not work when killed by another player or in safe minigames (but then it won't be destroyed either).

> All undead creatures as described in the RS wiki (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Undead) now also count as undead in PkHonor. This means the salve amulet effects will apply to all of them (including the barrows brothers) and they are vulnerable to crumble undead but onyx bolt effects will not work on any of them (as described here: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/On ... ts_%28e%29).
Note: crumble undead has not yet been properly tested, so we need some feedback on that.
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Sverre wrote:
Troll n roll wrote:What about wearing salve ammy. Talk about the effects of salve and salve (e).
Jup you should indeed add this info.
I also believe higher lvl revs have a higher chance on dropping salve. And dragon revs can drop noted bones as well.
You're incorrect on the salve part, though. The salve ammy droprate is the same, but if the revenant has the higher level it has more chances to drop PvP armor, not salve. (I think)

Omg wow
Premium Donator

Post by Omg wow » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:19 am

drop % on the ammy are of no difference. I've gotten the ammy from dragon/hobgoblin/ork/cyclops/dragon

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Very nice guide +1 from me

Tereso09
Known Venturer

Post by Tereso09 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:12 pm

they all give relatively the same points, for most efficient points I always used to start at lvl 1 and work my way up.

I'd highly recommend a d spear incase a pker comes along.

also like said above talk about the salve e
that is a revs essential