👑 Juntow's Service Thread 👑 ➡ ⚡️🏃🏾‍♂️💨💨

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Juntow
Premium Donator

Re: Juntow's Service Thread

Post by Juntow » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Smokeyfr wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:45 pm Topic title: [SERVICE] Customer name - Servicer name

Account name being serviced: herbalist x
Player executing the service: juntow
List of tasks to be executed by the servicer: 40m agil and 200m farm xp
Maximum duration of the service: 2 days
Agreed upon payment for the service: 18b
Payment method: up front / within X days after end of service (choose one)when task is done

I agree to carry out this service within the specified duration after making this post.
I agree that payment will be forfeit if I do not complete the service within the specified duration, and if payment has already been made I agree that staff will confiscate it from any of my accounts.
I agree not to share the password or bank pin of the serviced account with anyone else.
I agree not to change the password or bank pin of the serviced account.
I agree not to steal items from the account I'm servicing or cause intentional damage to it.
If I cause intentional losses to the account I agree that staff will take wealth from any of my accounts to reimburse the customer.
If I break server rules on the account I agree that any punishments may be transferred to my own account(s).

This contract will only be valid after the customer replies with the following format:
I agree to the terms of the service as posted above.
I agree that staff can take wealth from any of my accounts to pay the servicer if I refuse to pay after service completion within the agreed upon duration.
I agree that I will not unreasonably impede the servicer's ability to complete the service by changing the password / bank pin, withholding access to necessary items, getting the account banned through my own actions or preventing them from logging in by keeping the account logged in.
I accept that the servicer will not be liable for accidental losses on my account.
This contract is public. Please remember not to share login details through this topic.
Your application request for a service has been accepted, thank you for choosing Juntow as your servicer.
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

N0ttz sh0ttz
Premium Donator

Post by N0ttz sh0ttz » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:06 am

Username: n0ttz ir0n
Service you're requesting: gold bars 13k
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): 30b
Any additional information:

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:14 am

N0ttz sh0ttz wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:06 am Username: n0ttz ir0n
Service you're requesting: gold bars 13k
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): 30b
Any additional information:
Your application request for a service has been accepted, thank you for choosing Juntow as your servicer.

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Gcar
Premium Donator

Post by Gcar » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:56 pm

Username: Capt swift
Service you're requesting: Nightmare killcount
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): What we agreed on, 1b per kill + 100b bonus if harm drop
Any additional information: get harm or die trying wait what???

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:13 pm

Kingnerd wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:56 pm Username: Capt swift
Service you're requesting: Nightmare killcount
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): What we agreed on, 1b per kill + 100b bonus if harm drop
Any additional information: get harm or die trying wait what???

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Uimpepsi
Premium Donator

Post by Uimpepsi » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:34 am

Username: Besharps
Service you're requesting: 162m hunter xp (starting at 38m)
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): unsure of prices, pm me and we can figure something out
Any additional information: Be done on a normie account, not fussed on how long and I'm not really on my account much so you've got plenty of time to do it.

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:43 pm

One of the sexiest players in pkhonor, trusted and so generous in his "irl sanfew serum"
Spoiler: show
*cums*
Vouch !
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Tehskill

Post by Tehskill » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:15 pm

Username: hard stijn
Service you're requesting: 25k gold bars
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer):60biller
Any additional information: n scam tyyyy big

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:18 pm

Tehskill wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:15 pm Username: hard stijn
Service you're requesting: 25k gold bars
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer):60biller
Any additional information: n scam tyyyy big

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Smokeyfr

Re: 👑 Juntow's Service Thread 👑 ➡ ⚡️🏃🏾‍♂️💨💨

Post by Smokeyfr » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:45 pm

Topic title: [SERVICE] Customer name - Servicer name

Account name being serviced: herbalist x
Player executing the service: juntow
List of tasks to be executed by the servicer: 170m fishing xp
Maximum duration of the service: idk
Agreed upon payment for the service: 12b
Payment method: up front / within X days after end of service (choose one)

I agree to carry out this service within the specified duration after making this post.
I agree that payment will be forfeit if I do not complete the service within the specified duration, and if payment has already been made I agree that staff will confiscate it from any of my accounts.
I agree not to share the password or bank pin of the serviced account with anyone else.
I agree not to change the password or bank pin of the serviced account.
I agree not to steal items from the account I'm servicing or cause intentional damage to it.
If I cause intentional losses to the account I agree that staff will take wealth from any of my accounts to reimburse the customer.
If I break server rules on the account I agree that any punishments may be transferred to my own account(s).

This contract will only be valid after the customer replies with the following format:
I agree to the terms of the service as posted above.
I agree that staff can take wealth from any of my accounts to pay the servicer if I refuse to pay after service completion within the agreed upon duration.
I agree that I will not unreasonably impede the servicer's ability to complete the service by changing the password / bank pin, withholding access to necessary items, getting the account banned through my own actions or preventing them from logging in by keeping the account logged in.
I accept that the servicer will not be liable for accidental losses on my account.
This contract is public. Please remember not to share login details through this topic.